Homey 2.0.0 Community App Compatibility List

Confirm, the app is not compatible anymore.

Oeps, forgot to remove the not from that line.
Thanks for reporting!

Topic is: homey-2-0-0-community-app-compatibility-list
my post has a lot of incompatible apps which are not listed yet or listed wrong.
How is it possible that my post is Off-topic?

I considered it off topic as it was on the english boards when it should have perhaps been in the dutch(?) boards.

Sorry we normally have some standard text stating the reason, but I was on my mobile, it was my intention to message you but i got side tracked. . I apologise for any confusion.

it is in dutch AND english…

Please feel free to contact me or any other moderator via message if you would like to discuss this or any of the other forum rules. But I would rather not Hijack this thread any further.

2 Likes

Solar panel doesnt work with homey 2.0

No issues with is. See below:

If you have fronius . I cant have the latest solarpanel .And icant install 1.43 then i have homey 2.0

Solar panels is working here also.
SQL is working here
Weather Underground is not working here

Fyi

What have you for sol panels ,have you fronius ?

• Xiaomi Mi Home works (tested with two Yeelight led strips).
  • Samsung Tv IR works (toggle on of is tested), but I did not have my remote to do a proper setup of the right remote and do a full test.

cc DaneedeKruyff

• Tesla app does not seem to work. I can’t add a car because you can only do that “if a valid account is configured in the app settings” but I can’t find that feature.

Works the Candy app, can anybody please test. Big Thanks!

It appears not to, but Led Ring Collection is also listed there and that app does work.

As stated here.

Daikin App (Alpha, 2.0.0) works like a charm on Homey 2.0
Adapter type “B”, Software ≤2.0.1
Needs to be uninstalled and then re-installed.

1 Like

Ring works fine here, however was installed before 2.0

1 Like

Does anybody know if the apps “NumCatch” and " Panasonic Viera SmartTV" work on 2.0?

and is there any alternative to “smart presence”? the usual Homey presence using phone-app will not work in my specific situation…

But smart precense works… why would you need an alternative?