Homey 2.0.0 Community App Compatibility List

Is there someone with a solution for this problem?

nop, same problem here on V2

Better Logic V2.0 compatible version is now available as a beta version in the app store.

First time that I see ‘This app is incompatible with your Homey software’

Good busy

Yamaha not possible to install
Fibaro: Can´t change settings under advanced cettings in the mobil APP for any product.

Yamaha not possible to install

Its compatibility however is still set so that it can’t be installed on V2

PowerShell CLI for Homey is not compatible with Homey V2

I am not sure that I am going to upgrade the App for 2.0 as this still uses the bearer token and old API
so this will not work on Homey’s upgraded to v2.0…

It was my first project with Homey,
I personally use HomeyScript for everything now.

Please provide me with a good usecase why I should upgrade this app…

I did not specifically refer to the/this app. But the text that is now displayed ‘This app is incompatible with your Homey software’. Sorry for the confusion. Never seen the message before.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I’m not getting the hue motion sensor working with the hue zigbee app in homey 2.0. Should it be compatible? Trying it for days now, and added it again and again. The device is added, but it detects nothing.

Unifi is working again. No new version, just bug fixes from Athom.

Is the app Solar Panels with device connection pvoutput working in v2.0?

I have the same problem. The hue motion sensor is added, but it detects nothing.

Anyone able to confirm whether or not owntracks client works?

Cheers

Does anybody know if the Homewizard app is compatible with homey v2.x, or if it will be compatible?

Thanks.

Homewizard 0.1.8 working here. There is gonna be a stable version for it i’ve heard from reliable source.

Thanks for the info :+1:

I just updated the Homewizard app so it can work with V2. Its updated in the appstore, grab it while its hot! :grinning:

My motions sensor is not working. It can de paired to homey but it does not give any data. Do you know when we can expect a working version for homey 2.0?

https://apps.athom.com/app/com.jreenen.homeyharmonyhub has implemented SDK2, will soon test it on the Homey V2 firmware