Homey 2.0.0 Experimental discussion [EN]

Force-close didn’t work. Ended up doing a Logout and Login, that worked.

2 Likes

Rename, move and test functions are operational now.
Now looking into improving the setup process (use athom login instead of hacking with tokens)

3 Likes

Update about the screensavers… Had to do some electrical work today so I cut the power.
Afterwards, Homey booted (without a red ring, first time in months!) and the Youless-screensaver is working again now! :smile:

Is the ‘else’ section missing from the iOS Homey app flow editor for firmware v2rc9 ?
Sure it can’t be or someone else would have moaned.
Not having much luck with and/or either.

I knew looking at this now was a mistake… Enlighten me

You have to slide the card down and then ‘Else’ will appear.

Thanks - that worked - is that true for the ‘OR’ condition in the ‘AND’ section too , as I can’t get it to work

Just did a quick test and it seems to be. But you need 2 cards obviously. IF card AND card OR card

Hmm struggling… you added one card to the ‘AND’ section and then a second , and then you slid the second somehow creating on ‘OR’ subsection within the ‘AND’ ?

Ahh - you press and hold one of the cards !!!

Thanks so much … and Happy New Year

Happy New year :wink:

In 2.0 rc 9, I’m unable to create a dimmer flow because I can’t “drag and drop” the #value tag from the dimmer and it doesn’t show up in the list of tags. I asked a question about it in q&a but I’m assuming no one has an answer or that it’s in fact a bug in 2.0. It’s an ikea trådfri round dimmer btw

So I’ve been looking around a bit and it’s definitely a 2.0 bug… The #value tag from the ikea trådfri dimmer is missing in the list of tags so it’s unusable. If anyone has a different experience please let me know, I want to get the dimmer working.

1 Like

Please report bugs here: https://support.athom.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I don’t have any Ikea bulbs but it’s not similar to this issue is it ? The type of tag ?

Yes, same situation, not available in the “then” section…

Done, sorry if this thread wasn’t meant for this.

No problem posting in here, but Athom doesn’t keep track of this forum, that’s why I mentioned the request form :slight_smile:

Did the fix using HomeyScript to change the tag type work for your needs too ? (until Athom addresses the íssue)

No, I have not, I’m not even close to being a coder so I would need a full step by step guide to understand any of it I’m afraid… If you or anyone would like to help me out I’d be thrilled!

I have the same issue using Android app. I also have issues with flows depending on sunrise/sunset. Suspect both are related to the same thing. Trying to execute the flow I get the error “The flow could not be started (Cannot read property ‘sunset’ of undefined)”
I have made a support request for the flow issue mentioning this issue as well since I think they are related.