Homey 2.0.0 Experimental discussion [EN]

Yes. With the old firmware i have no problems and now dont work.

Hi, i upgraded today and i now have sound i both internal and external in the same time, in version 1.5 it muted the internal when i connect the cable. i dont know if this is a bug or if it planned to be like this, i hope it can be a choise because internal sound really is bad:)

To be honest, up till now I didnā€™t see anyone report this :thinking:

For me woks only internal, external dont work.

@Patric_Weber,

Please report this.

I want to report the problem, but where i can do that? only have my Homey for 1 week:)

sssst.

Thanks, was looking for that link also. Why did they remove it from the firmware-page? They think 2.0 is bug-free now? :yum:

You get to that link by first searching on the support page apparantly :slight_smile:

But u must agree the Henk is not gonna find that link, let go Ingrid is gonna find it!

You calling me a Henk?? :wink:

Sorry, was not personal. But u catch my drift aye?

Of course. Thatā€™s why I put the :wink: at the end :smile:

Thanks!.. now i send a report:)

I just updated my Homey to 2.0 and I must say the app is a great improvement over the previous one.

However (and this is a big one) unless thereā€™s also a new and improved desktop/web app available at some point down the line Iā€™m sorely disappointed. I know this point has already been debated to death by the community but I hope that every new complaint is a new chance for Athom to change their view.

Hmm canā€™t agree with the 60 % :anguished: and I find this immensely usefulā€¦not

1 Like

Sorry, but itā€™s a bit ridiculous (except for the incorrect data being shown for you of course) to scroll up so the entire screen is used for the timeline and then complain that it takes up too much spaceā€¦ :smirk:

1 Like

Sure :slight_smile:
But it definitely takes to much space. Should be possible to collapse it or completely deactivate it being shown on the home tab.
Home tab should be a dashboard. Quick overview about all thatā€™s important. Timeline can be a separate tab.

1 Like

Fully agree with that :slight_smile:

Can someone tell me if the daikin app is v2 compatible?

Thx