Many thanks for the valuable feedback. You find my comments below:
- I assume I would have to create a seperate ‘heating plan’ for the floor and a separate one for the room radiator?
If their temperature has to be changed at different times of the day, yes. One plan, one schedule - but in my opinion that is not a limitation but makes it more transparent. Following your example: The floor heating is much slower than the thermostats; so yes, two plans.
- I also assume your app finds devices known to Homey as heating devices, so I wouldn’t be able to add the Fibaro controlled towel rail because there’s no way to tell homey it’s a heating device?
- Or will your app allow any device to be switched or designated as a heating device?
It’s on my list to filter not by device type (e.g. thermostat) but the capability to adjust the temperature (https://github.com/mskg/homey-heating/issues/34). Not a big thing. Regretfully i haven’t found your device in the list here: https://apps.athom.com/app/com.fibaro. Is it support?
- the example shows a Monday but the first entry is a Sunday?
I assume, you are referring to the third image? The
Edit Schedule dialog also always shows you the previous set point in logical sequence. The week is rolling, such previous to Monday is Sunday. You come from Sunday 23:00, 16° and switch to 18,5° on Monday 17:00. Was that clear?
- what do the colour codes mean? Is it temperature zones? If so, what are the zones?
Expresses my wife’s feeling for the temperature. Blue cold, green warmer but “eco,” orange warm, red - you better undress
- is it possible to copy a daily schedule from day to other days (like weekdays vs weekends)?
The top-right symbol on the third image. Allows you to specify to which week days you want the source to be applied to.
You definitely need to migrate to 2.0 - can’t await your live feedback.