Homey 2.0 Home screen is so bad

I find this suggestion a little confusing, but ill try and answer the items I was able to pick out.

a) The Home Page is ‘bad’?

I don’t think its bad per se, but I do agree it has a bit of an identity crisis, first lets all agree its not a Dashboard. I don’t think it was ever intended to be a dashboard, and trying to compare it to Dashboards is not possible. Its just a simple Home page.

I do not think it’s bad per se, but I do agree it has a bit of an identity crisis, first let us agree it is not a dashboard. I do not think it was ever intended to be a dashboard and trying to compare it to a dashboard is not possible. It is just a simple home page.

I get the ability to choose the devices which I need the most access to or the quickest. But out of ALL my devices and ALL my favourites … only three show up at a time? And the majority of the screen is wasted on a timeline?

b) We require a proper dashboard?

Sure, Athom have previously stated that this will be up to third parties to create. Buti ts not really possible (see below). Hopefully with the Homey.ink and just how popular HomeyDash is I am hoping this will become a higher priority for them.

c) oAuth needs to be fully implemented so third party dashboards can be created?

Agreed.

d) Device tiles require capability feedback?

Rather then create a another topic, it would be best if you support the existing one.

I think that it would be easier to have a conversation if each idea was in its own thread.