After two years of operating a Homey without big problems, I encountered very strang behaviour. At the moment I am simply wondering whether anyone has seen this before.
- The Homey app became very slow. I have to wait several seconds before I can see all my devices. Even more annoying: I changed a flow, openen it again and nothing had changed. I repeated it several times without effect. After a restart of the Homey, the flow was changed. Another example: I tried to add a Z-wave device three times in vain (meaning nothing happened within 1 minute). After a restart I had 3 devices with the same name.
- Start situation: light is on, app shows on. Switch off in app: light is off, Homey shows off and immediately on again. End situation: whatever I do in the app, light stays off, Homey shows on. The symbol in the app only briefly changes to off an then back to on. Repeatable for both Z-wave and KaKU devices.
- Flows still seem to work. At least some of them.
- Installed Plugwise Smile (latest version) and app the day before
- problems with three times adding the same Z-wave device (Fibaro wall plug)
- Homey 4.2.0
- App 188.8.131.522 (Android, 2 devices with same behaviour)
- restart apps
- restart Homey
- pull the plug and waited for over an hour
- remove Plugwise app (which was the latest addition)
Not tried yet: complete reset of Homey to factory settings. I do have the paid backup, but this is probably still a lot of work.