[homey app] Timeline - show exact date and time

Hello guys,
One feature request for your mobile app:
Possibility to display exact date and time in the timeline when the event occurred.
Sometimes “11 hours ago” is not detailed enough.

Besides thank you very much for this great new app version. Really started to work with my homey again! Keep up the good work

1 Like

I just add date and time tags to events I send to the timeline :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your thoughts,

If you really want it Please ask Athom by making a feature request here: https://goo.gl/forms/iAp4LYQvZaLxXiTQ2

2 Likes

@bvdbos
So simple! Why didn’t I think of that :slight_smile: Thanks for your tip
Still it would be nicer to just switch the type of time representation like in the details of a sensor.

@Dijker
Thank you for your hint. Wasn’t sure where to post my feature request. Will do that later and you two have to click on the like button :wink:

use the App SimpleLog, includes date/timestamp
https://apps.athom.com/app/nl.nielsdeklerk.log

1 Like

Thanks for your hint.
Actually I do use that app and really like it. But it is a little cumbersome to get the log in the homey app (more --> settings --> scroll down to simple log --> open it)
Moreover I use simpleLOG really for logs/debugging which then contains a lot of information and the timeline for events of actual interest in daily usage.

2 Likes

Just toggle the hours ago and you see exact date and time in the latest app update

How do I do that? I don’t see the option anywhere. I’m on iOS btw.

Just click on the event on your timeline. Exact date and time appears.

1 Like

since 2.0.5 :slight_smile:

1 Like

To bad clicking on one item does not change the indication on all items, that leaves room for improvement :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought the exact same thing yesterday when I installed the new app version :grin:.
Still nice to see that the team implemented my suggestion so quick.
Do you want to write the suggestion to the app dev guys this time?
I don’t want to seem too unthankful :slight_smile:

Well I already mentioned it earlier to @Emile when talking about this but will mention it again.

Since when is this?! I’ve never seen that before :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Thanks for the tip.