I´m having when trying to pair Aqara smart plugs to my new homey bridge. The instructions are showing in the app/browser and the smart plug is blinking blue (after holding the powerbutton for more than 5 sec) but nothing happens.
I have tried the following:
- Removing all other sensors. (Aqara temp and water leakage works btw!)
- Restarting Homey Bridge and iPhone
- Performing a factory reset on the bridge
- Trying different smart plug (i have 4)
- Having the smart plugs about 5cm from the Homey Bridge
- Performing the range check on the smart plugs (purple blinking led)
- Having a lamp connected (both in on/off position) to the smart plug.
The instructions says “Long press the power button to open more than 5 seconds until the led flashes red one time and then flashes blue three times”. The led does not flash just three times, it flashes continuously and is in line with the Aqara manual.
Is there anything else i can try? Have i missed anything?