Homey Community App Store

I have same issue.
I downloaded the installer, ran it in windows and it is loading for a long time and nothing happening, it is only dispaying: Please wait… it takes a while etc.

Even stopped, re downloaded and restried but this does not matter…

I also cannot get it to be installed.

@B3rt the issue with @Frank_Smeets was caused by Homey reporting it was offline in the CLI. A simple solution would be to run homey logout in your terminal. After that run the installer again (it will ask you to login) and it will most likely work.

If you need help, let me know.

How do give the logout commando?
I never setup any terminal to Homey before, so how do i log out then?

When i run the ‘installer’ on an other PC i get this after login in:
2021-01-12_ 143204

Ahh well if you haven’t setup the terminal at all, you could first try to reboot Homey. Might work just as well. If not, you will need to install NodeJS etc… all explained here Homey Developer If you need more help let me know in a PM.

rebooted Homey but still the same…

Started the installer, i don’t even get a popup for user / pass etc and the installer keeps displaying please wait while …

The software seem not to be not suitable for my setup…

I allready have nodejs installed, i installed homey cli and logged in.
But the app still does not work.

Hey there
Had to switch my Homey because it made funny noises
everything worked out right (after i startet the Backup about 10 times)
I tried to install this store now
if i start the Installer it finds my homey
then … Please wait … since about 10 Minutes … well it takes a little BUT relly or is there something going wrong ?!
Ideas ?!

Mikesch

Hi @Mikesch261,

I have seen 10min before. It mostly depends on how ‘fast’ Homey is. You can try the suggestion above by using the command line and check if you can logout your Homey in the CLI using homey logout. After that restart the installer. If that doesn’t work, contact me again.

1 Like

ok thnxs it worked … had to find out how to logout first lol

1 Like

Hi,

I have managed to install the HCS app on my homey, but now i cant seem to login to the HCS website via cli.athom.com

It says: “Could not automatically log you in.
Please copy & paste the code below in the command-line.”

Any ideas whats wrong?

You need to copy that code and enter it again at the HCS.

Is that the authorisation code?

If so, I tried to enter it, but nothing happens when I try to go next.

Can’t install only 64bit system ?

Did you install the community app on your Homey?

No I want to do that with windows installer nu the installer is for 64 bit my system is 32

32-bit windows? Maybe you should upgrade…

Yes the installer is only for 64-bit systems as 32-bit is kinda dated.

I know it’s an old laptop because everything these days I do on my iPad or mobile or Chromebook

And a complete new design for the Homey Community App-Store!! Plz visit and let us know ur findings!

7 Likes

The font look nice but is not very comfy for reading. Maybe a bigger font size would resolve this already?

1 Like

Will look into this thanks for the feedback