Athom has released 2.2.0 to stable.
This release is focused upon Cameras. A blog article has been created if you interested in more details about using cameras with Homey.
To find out how to add your cameras to Homey, please have a look at our support article.
Below are all the changes that are made it to this version of the firmware:
- [Flow] Added image push notification support (Requires Smartphone app 2.4.0)
- [Experiments] Added Virtual IP Camera
- [Core] Improved image performance
- [Flow] Flow tags are no longer created for non-gettable capabilities
- [Flow] Web Request cards now accept Basic Auth URLs
- [Apps SDK] Add Image stream support
- [Apps SDK] Added Device.setCameraImage
- [Cloud] Improve proxy speed and stability
- [Google Assistant] Enabling sync now also starts a sync
- [Core] Minor bugfixes and improvements
As always you can also read the latest firmware updates upon https://firmware.athom.com/