[APP][Pro] Harmony Hub (v2.0.7)

I installed the V2.0 beta via CLI.
When i tap the config-icon in the upper right corner of a activity which is added as a device i get a white screen and the Homey app (not the Harmony app) crashes.

Homey Firmware 2.0

I can reproduce this now, thanks @Tomm I will investigate this and hopefully provide a solution soon.

I see what change caused it, switching the default device class from “other” to “remote” because that seemed a better fit for my app. Will contact Athom if this is a known issue with the remote class.

For now I advice everyone to not install the beta branch with CLI because this will leave you with devices that can’t be removed, will commit a rollback to the other class soon and keep you updated!

Commited a rollback and will use the “other” class instead of “remote” again. Those who performed a CLI install of the beta/alpha branch and want to get rid of the devices whose settings are not available unfortunately need to uninstall and reinstall the app, sorry for that. As this version wasn’t approved yet by athom I will publish v2.0.1 to the store.

1 Like

How can I update to V2.0(.1)? I’m still at V1.4.3 Beta on Homey 2.0…

@Joep_Vullings As soon as Athom approves that version you should be able to update. I advise you to wait for that. If you want to manually update to this version you can use the instructions that are mentioned here: [HOW TO] CLI install method

1 Like

Ok, that’s a bit too much for me… :wink:

Any idea of when it will be approved?

It usually takes a few days, but I can imagine Athom is very busy at the moment as they just released their new firmware to the public so it might take longer than normal.

1 Like

Looking forward to it!

Tested it and it seems to work as it should.
Thanks for the quick fix.

1 Like

Athom approved 2.0.1 for beta. It should become available to everyone in a couple of minutes. If there are no serious issues in the following days I will upgrade it to stable this weekend.

I installed version 2.0.1 true cli and it works perfect. Unfortunatly i needed to delete the app, but no white screen anymore. Thank you very much

Hi Jeroen,

I installed the beta via CLI (v2.0.1) and have added my Hub and also added my 7 activities as devices. Cool!

All 7 activities could be selected to import in Homey. They were all imported nicely. However, in FLOWS I can only find 3 devices, the other 4 are missing (like TV kijken and PowerOff).

Am I missing something?

BTW
I first deleted an old CLI install and stared afresh.
I sent a log via the settings page :slight_smile:

@Eternity That’s weird if you restart the app are those 7 activities still in? Are they available in flows after that restart? If you, in the Homey mobile app, could go to Meer -> Apps -> Homey Harmony Hub -> Configureer app and click on the Verstuur diagnostisch rapport I will get an email of what devices are currently paired which could help me spot what went wrong here.

I restarted the App.

This is the devices page:

After the screenshot, this happened:

And within a second or 5 everything is active again.

This is available in the flow editor:

So. missing a couple of devices!

I added both the HUB and the DEVICES. Should I only add devices?

@Eternity are you on firmware 1.5.x? If so can you open up app.json and remove this line (its there 3x): “deprecated”: true,
and after that CLI install again.

Yes, still on fw 1.5.3

Will do what you suggested tomorrow and post an update!

1 Like

Wouw this is great! Future request: is it possible to ad trigger cards for when the channel and volume buttons are used? For example: channel up is triggered, then activate channel up horizon tv settopbox app. I use this app because the settopbox is in an other room.

That would only be possible if they are used on the Homey app itself. Implementing this would cause confusion to users expecting it to work for Harmony remote button presses also.

I wish the Hub was reporting on buttons pressed but unfortunately only on activity changes.