Homey Harmony Hub
Found a bug or want to request a feature feel free to create an issue here: https://github.com/jreenen/com.jreenen.homeyharmonyhub/issues
- New option to add activities as a device.
- If an activity is recognized as a television activity it will use the Homey built-in TV class and e.g. let Homey respond to: Ok Homey, turn on tv
- Capabilities for on/off, channel up/down, volume up/down/mute are now mapped on devices and activities that has support for them.
- If your hub for some reason goes offline all attached devices and activities will be set to unavailable until it is back online.
- When you add a device or activity on the Logitech harmony app those changes will get synced, so an app restart is no longer needed when changes occur on the hub.
- Added allot of new icons to use on devices, almost every device type has its own icon now. If you already have a device paired and want to use the new icon you unfortunately have to delete and re-add it.
- An app settings options that makes it possible to send me a diagnostic report if you are experiencing a hard to trace bug in this app (only use this when i ask for it)
- App is rewritten to utilize the websockets API instead of XMPP (which got disabled by logitech). Again a big thank you to @denniedegroot for your big help in this.
- Added starting activity trigger to be informed an activity is about to start.
- Added a repeat argument to the send command action (e.g. for adjusting the volume by more than just one step).
- Added an inactivity trigger to be informed when the hub is being inactive for a specified period.
- Added a activity comparing condition
A special thanks to @denniedegroot who added on/off functionality for smart home devices and will help me on this project whenever time allows him to.
- Instead of always using the power toggle command use the power on and power off when they are available and fallback to the power toggle command when they are not available. This solves an issue with devices that don’t support the power toggle command
- Fixed an issue where on powering off an activity, an activity started trigger got raised on the previous activity instead of an activity stopped trigger.
- For improved stability and future features, a new connection library has been written for the Homey Harmony App.
- If an activity has been started/stopped by an external source (e.g. the Logitech Harmony Remote), the app picks up on this event and updates the device states accordingly and triggers the applicable flow cards.
- You can now use a flow condition card for your device to check if it is/isn’t turned on.
- Pairing of devices connected to the harmony hub
- A mobile card supporting the power toggle functionality of the device
- An action card for sending a specific command to the Harmony device using homey flows.
- Action cards for starting/stopping a hub activity
- Trigger cards for device is turned on/off
- Trigger cards for activity is started/stopped
- Syncing the device on-off state based on the current hub activity
- Initial release (never hit the Athom store)