[APP][Pro] Harmony Hub (v2.0.7)

It has been confirmed that the updated HASS integration of the harmony hub works (for now), so that’s also good news for the Harmony Homey app.

removed update from hub and blocked: sus.dhg.myharmony.com in router. Seems working for now

Unfortunately I’m not able to downgrade my hub software although it is a Harmony Ultimate de downgrade tool keeps saying " your harmony remote model is not supported by this utility" :frowning:

Any ideas on that problem?

@jreenen all hope on the rewrite :slight_smile:

@denniedegroot already started in rebuilding and is making great progress, a big shout out for that! Hopefully, I can publish a new app with web socket support early next week. For now, the old app has been removed from the homey store.

3 Likes

Had some trouble myself with that. When i Cchoose the Harmony elite it did the trick

1 Like

New Firmware update apparently restores local connection.

1 Like

Yeah, but you have to manually install it by connecting your hub to your pc…

Does anybody know when Harmony hub is available in the store?

@Michael_Bollen I am currently running some final testing over the rewritten app. Today the app will be committed to source control and the Homey Store. After the Homey store submission, it usually takes some days until the app will be available in the store, although I will try to speed this up a bit and hopefully an Athom employee will approve it soon.

1 Like

A new version supporting Websockets has just been submitted for approval to the Athom store.

3 Likes

homey installed this automaticly, but apps keep crashing…
SO after update 1.40. it does not work anymore, app constantly crashes.

How can i revert to old version?

App 1.40 crashed.

Sure it’s 1.4? It’s not in the store. The entire app was removed.
1.3.1 crashes at startup because it’s can’t connect to the hub anymore.

@jreenen 1.40 app crashed, please add 1.3 0. to the store.

I have 1.41 running, seems to be working

Strange that a deleted app can cause updates when being re-introduced even before that version is approved by Athom.

i guess you found yourself a bug then, you are probably the first one that updates an app that is not shown/deleted in the appstore

@jreenen it updated automatically to 1.40 and now nothing works. I disabled your app :disappointed_relieved:

@Tolga it should update to 1.4.1 shortly on that version this issue is solved.

@jreenen, it works big big thanks.