[APP][Pro] Harmony Hub (v2.0.7)

@Undertaker @B3rt is 1.4.1 working for you to?

Here 1.4.0 is crashing at startup too. 1.4.1 is not coming in. Do I need to CLI it?

@Eternity it might take some time until auto-update picks up. CLI would be faster.

Which one is the 1.4.1?

@Eternity websockets

1.4.1 works great, didnt even had to re add device Or flows.
Nice job mate :+1:

Makes sense :wink:

Installed 1.4.1 and it loads without crashing.
Will try it after diner.

Thanks!

Update
Works fine!
Great job!!

1.4.1 Crashes! After restart Homey it works. Great Job!!!

Works great. Thank you!

Yep, 1.4.1 is :+1: :blush:

Had to restart the this morning. Anyone else? No crash but lost connection

1.4.1 works for me. Thanks Jeroen (and Dennie)

1.4.1 Works for me!
In a flow you can add a “stuur een opdracht” card.
When I pick “opdracht” nothing loads.
Under App settings I see:

(under v2.0)

PS/Idea:
Is it possible to have extra controls under the Device Card?
Like lights have extra RGB color tabs, you can maybe add an extra tab with volume and page up/down.

@Bassie Do you have this same error on every paired device?
Good ideas, it will be a challenge tough as not every harmony hub device uses the same controls for volume/page up/down and power cycling, if I can find a way to solve this I will also implement the homey TV class on applicable devices.

I rebooted my Homey and don’t have that “stuur een opdracht”-error anymore, so sorry, you can ignore that.

Yeah, you are right didn’t think of that. I also have, for example, my robot vacuum connected to the Harmony Hub.
Which has completly different commands.

Come to think of it… Maybe for that kind of scenarios just use the normal Harmony Hub App.
That would be a hell of a job for you (single programmer) to keep up with all different devices etc of the Harmony app

had to restart the homey, after that 1.4.1 works for me!

Just updated to 1.4.2

Thanks for your hard work! Works like a charm again!

Did you change the branches on github?
If I remember correctly I downloaded the websockets-branch yesterday, but it’s gone now.
Stable seems to be at 1.4.2 also, will you be putting this version in the store? Just to know if I have to CLI-install it or wait a little and install it normally :smiley:

@Fire69 yes its now in the master branch