[APP][Pro] Harmony Hub (v2.0.7)

In some cases a power cycle of your Logitech Harmony Hub and after that a restart of the app might be needed if you still experience issues.

2 Likes

Update fixed the problem, you are a rockstar :)!!

Thank you ! It works great again. Well done !: :+1:

Thank you ! I’am Happy !!!

Powercycled the hub and restarted the app, but it keeps saying “Deze app is onverwachts gestopt”.
Strange thing is I can see that status of the devices connected to the hub, but homey command send to the hub are ingnored by the hub (not seeing the led on the hub reacting).

Testing a flow results in this message:

App homescreen says: (ignore the Utopia flow :smile:, that’s to boost the WAF :smiley:

I have the same error. The TV and Receiver devices work again, but my flow cards shows the error: “Promise was rejected with falsy value”.

Tried to add the card again, but that did not help. I’m on the latest Hub firmware and app.

I have the same error.

@MichelS, @MasterAeon, @Kloris Will investigate this and keep you informed.

2 Likes

I have the same errror, but if i create the card from scratch it works?

I experience the same as Jan.

App seems stable (not crashing anymore).

But no interaction between Homey and the Harmony HUB.

Although I tried saving the flows I didn’t seem to have succeeded in that. If you delete a device and re-pair it again it should work again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Don’t have to delete the device. Just add the ‘Harmony’ card again and then delete the old card works. With Homey Flow it is still ‘work’ but not as much as ‘in the old days’ :wink:
Thanks for your effort jreenen

No problem Jeroen! Thanks for the work you put into this app!

Edit:

Removed the devices and added them again.
Then fixed the flows by removing the Harmony cards and re-adding the card with actions to the flow :+1:

Redoing worked for me as well!

It only seems that my flows that use specific tasks aren’t working anymore.

For example: I’ve got a flow ‘quiet please’, which mutes all of my devices. That doesn’t work anymore. I created a test flow to mute, but that isn’t working.

Any ideas?

Same here specific commands like miscelanious give An error "Promise was rejected with falsy value”.

Hmmm, strange. Something changed since yesterday.
I also had to delete and add the devices. Works again. But … sometimes when using the activity card a “Flow Card Error: Invalid status code” appears although the activity is started and completes normal

[edited typo’s]

I have to investigate this, will probably need a version increase for the app to get it solved.

1 Like

I’ve got a ‘Geen Logitech Harmony Hubs gevonden’ in the app. (V2.0.4). But is in my local network. Any idea?

Warning: Trying to access Homey.env.SENTRY_DSN but the environment variable has not been set!
Warning: Trying to access Homey.env.ENVIRONMENT_NAME but the environment variable has not been set!

@Koktail could you try powercycling the Logitech Harmony Hub. If you installed the app with CLI install the warning you are reporting is expected.

I am a bit surprised by the version number for the app 2.0.4 since 2.0.2 is the highest one up till now I ever published :slight_smile: