[APP][Pro] Harmony Hub (v2.0.7)

@jreenen

Did you find anything related to the problem? Thanks!

What am I doing wrong?

I use Activiteit gestart (activity started) and that works. Maybe you can try that and see if it works

When I type the name of the activity in the place of the tag the flow isn’t greyed out anymore. I suppose this does the trick. I will check later on.

Does not work at this time, have to look what i am doing wrong

In the card in the ‘And’ section click on the tag and select ‘Activiteit’ under local tags. Then select the hub and the activity.

Also I do not know if it should matter but in the When section I have ‘Activiteit gestart’ and not ‘Activiteit wordt gestart’?

If I do so, the flow gets greyed out

@Marcel_Ubels Only the ‘play/start’ button is greyed out, the flow is active (the text on the flow is white, if it is inactive this is also grey). The play-button of a flow is only active when you are able to start it manually, but because in this case it is depending on a certain tag to be valid this is not possible. This is basic Homey stuff, I assume it is explained better somewhere else also.

So your flow should work now.

See for instance these two flows, the top one is active but cannot be started manually, the second one is not active but can -should it be active- started manually.

Ok very clear. I will test if it work.

And tested and it works perfect now. Thx guys for your advices👍

1 Like

Right​:see_no_evil:i had so many flows tested before, but… Not this one​:see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hi Jeroen, any updates regarding this?

Does anyone have experience with this app and the Homey direct Google integration? I have my Harmony linked to Google directly at the moment. If I also link Homey directly , do I see my devices double?

FYI

I connected Homey to Google, but my Harmony wad not connect/supported, as the languages was not supported (Dutch).

So Harmony is not imported from Homey?
I have my Google Home in English with a direct link to Harmony.

It will be integrated in Google home from Homey

1 Like

The answer to the question you asked, is yes. You will see double

1 Like

yeah i noticed , i renamed the devices from Homey.

the error occurs that the device are not seen by homey. “connection with the hub” error. restarting the app does not work only restarting the Homey will fix this. somebody has the same issue?

I would like to use the orange buttons with light symbols on my Harmony Companion to trigger Homey Flows controlling my lights. Is that possible? And how can I do it?