[APP][Pro] Harmony Hub (v2.0.7)

Ok, just wondering what to expect. I’m in no hurry or anything so I rather wait for the Athom release.

The update is approved by Athom and is now published to the store.

3 Likes

With the new version i have the following problem:

If i click on one of the problem devices it says “Device is unavailable , the hub went offline”
My Samsung device , receiver & playstation show the controls normal.

Hi @Lars_Faber

Will investigate this. Do you have 1 or multiple hubs? Does this problem only occurs on activity devices?

Hi @jreenen , tnx for the reply. I only have one hub. My devices are off at the moment. I will check at home what it does when i switch the devices on or start an activity.

Same problem here sinds today Reinstalled the app and it worked only for a while .
It is only one hub with an action and a device

I tested with the app and start the activity “TV” from my harmony remote.
In Homey i see my Onkyo receiver and Samsung tv turned on.
I also can control the TV from the app, but i can’t start the activity “Poweroff”, i then got the error message “Hub offline”.
Looks like the problem is only in the activity’s.

@Ype what version number is your app on?

@Lars_Faber could you try deleting the poweroff activity and add it again and give the app a restart?

Homey 2.5.2
Appver. 2.0.3

Tried it now after restart and seems to work. Can only test volume. Wife is watching tv

re added the activity’s and it’s looking good for now.

Can confirm, had to add my activities again also.

@jreenen the app cannot find the hub anymore since they last update. I completely reinstalled the app, no success.

seems to be oke and working again

@Paul_Kessels Could you try powering off the hub and plug it back in?

@jreenen

Yes, tried that, also restarted the app after the reboot. Still cannot find the hub.

I believe the idea was mentioned before, but being able to manually enter the ip address of the hub would be a great solution.

Or what Else can i try?

As I wrote in my issue report on GitHub, I have just tried the update and the Harmony app seems to work with two hubs and the PowerOff activity.

Thank you for updating the app @jreenen!

1 Like

Hmm, spoke too soon… The PowerOff in my media room is working as instended but the one in the living room does not work at all.
The PowerOff device in Homey in my living room hub does nothing at all. It doesnt change state and nothing happens if I klick on it in the Homey app.

@ktd You probably already did but just to be sure: have you removed and re-added the power-off activity devices?

I didn’t have it installed since I had made a workaround. So I added the PowerOff just before I tried the update today.
But I can try to remove and re-add it.

Edit
Just tried and the PowerOff is dead on this hub.