[APP][Pro] Harmony Hub (v2.0.7)

Will investigate this and hopefully have an update soon!

1 Like

Let me know if you need more information or if you want me to test something.

@jreenen I don’t know what happened or why but the PowerOff in my living room works now…?
I will keep an eye on this but right now everything seems to work as it should with your update.

@jreenen After 2 days it Found the hub. Weird. I think being able to manually enter the ip address might still be the best solution to resolve this as it happened before (also flows sometimes do not get triggered by the app).

@jreenen Is there anything you can do to fix the issue I have with the Hub not being found / connected? Last time it found the hub after 2 days. But now after a reboot of Homey it says again that the Hub is offline (which it isn’t).

Edit: Yesterday evening the hub was online again according to the app. Now in the morning the app says the hub is offline again (which obviously it isn’t).

Same here, hub is offline several times per week. Restarting homey or the app resolved the issue. I have a fixed ip for the hub.

Same problem here :frowning:
Any updates @jreenen?

Hi

Curious how this is working since I was thinking of putting my harmony to life after a couple of years in a drawer. I have been looking at different ways of controlling different av equipment and harmony seems like the best bet.

Am I correct that I can use two hubs for two different rooms and just program the commands in homey?and then control them separately?I dont have to buy two remotes aswell?

That is correct. For me it is now working flawless with two hubs.
I use voice control via Alexa to control my Harmony hubs in two different rooms.

1 Like

Sweet cause I have been trying to find all kind of weird solutions for using my two different av rooms :smiley: nice to only having to buy another hub then :slight_smile:
Gonna see if my first one wakes up and then do a little programming sounds good :slight_smile: thanks

@Paul_Kessels, @wesley_w, @Jahn_K I am working on a feature to support adding your hub’s IP. Default behaviour would still be that it is trying to discover your hub but a new setting will be added to add one or more hub ip’s this will however disable the hub discovery.

Many thanks for your dedicated support!

I use fixed (if possible) or static ip addresses and I have a good overview of them. So don’t need discovery.

I have now setup my harmony hub, I have gotten my devices discovered in the harmony app, made an activity all of them.

I have installed the homey harmony app and tried to install it into the cinema room, but first when I am to choose I see two harmony hubs, but no matter which one I choose it says no new devices have been found…doesnt matter if I choose activity or device?

Do I have to restart hub and homey before I do this?

Try that. For me they showed up directly.

Blockquote
@Paul_Kessels, @wesley_w, @Jahn_K I am working on a feature to support adding your hub’s IP. Default behaviour would still be that it is trying to discover your hub but a new setting will be added to add one or more hub ip’s this will however disable the hub discovery.

@jreenen Thank you so much for the great support. Hope this solves the issue :wink:

I restarted and it found the hub and connected.
But when I choose activity I only get this?

In my activity in the hub there are 3 devices?
Is this normal?I thought the list would show the devices?

I would guess that that is normal. You probably only have one activity in your hub, and that is what is shown.
To se your devices you have to add Harmony devices in Homey.

EDIT It seems like ther is a bug in the text. When I select to add an activity it says Device in the header when I need to select the activity. Haven’t noticed it before since I know what I want to do and don’t care about the text.
I never read included instructions either when I buy new gadgets… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oooh so that is actually the activate/power off script from the hub?
How ingenious…I will try that tomorrow :slight_smile: cool stuff :slight_smile:

I tried that and it works superb! both on and off :slight_smile: and with a flow I get the somfy rts curtains to move as they should as well :slight_smile:
Now how to get it to a siri command… :slight_smile:

1 Like