Homey.ink on a tablet/desktop

Then there is something wrong with ur url
Be aware of capital letters, make sure u are logged in at Homey.ink and url looks like
IP/mapname/app/index.html/?token=TOKEN&theme=web

I can understand what you’re saying. I primarily focus on using it on an iPad and iPhone and have adjusted the tile size so it fits those devices well. The current tile size enables you to use 18 tiles on an ipad without any scrolling and leaves them big enough to be able to see them from a decent distance.

What I can do is copy the web.css to ipad.css so the url for using it on an iPad would change to theme=ipad. This would leave room to change tile sizes when using theme=web without changing the behaviour on an iPad.

5 Likes

That sounds perfect!

I also got that error message, then i removed the / between html and ? So the new url would be:

IP/mapname/app/index.html?token=TOKEN&theme=web

Now it’s working like a charm :slight_smile:

I’m at QNAP NAS btw, don’t know if that makes a diffrent…

Yeah!
Thanks @Rocodamelshekima and @Akumu. It was the / that was wrong. Now it works.

I don’t use index.html at all. index.html is often the webservers default page. So my url is:

http://domain_name/homey/app/?theme=web&token=

Yes, indeed :slight_smile:

So when using index.html the / is not needed, when just using /app the / is needed.

Strange. When you get a token for another user in your home, it’s exactly the same. So you can only show the devices and flows from the owner i guess…

That also may be a cache problem?

But I need Open Weather. Is there another solution else then deleting the app?

Try to clear the cache of the browser. I had the same error with Synology

Same goes here. This was alr solved a few posts up. Now u can tell me u was only trying to help.

Does anybody know if (and how) i can retrieve the “zb_device_id” or “zb_product_id” with js?
I want to check for this to determine what to display on the tile.
Already tried and searched a lot , but now i think this is a quicker way to get an answer… :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you try my version recently? That one is able to show all (number) capabilities on a tile.
What are you specifically looking for, what do you want to display for which device?

I want to show all values (that are important to me) at once on the tiles.
The problem is that some tiles share the same capabilities and are influenced in some way with the make-up or some other unknown code. I can’t manage this by grouping the capabilities in any way.
So if i can retrieve the device id i can query this in the first IF statement of a device and write code for each device without interfering others.

The device.id can be retrieved see: line 495 for example.

If you make a condition in the renderDevices function that checks for a certain device.id you can then add the capabilities you’d like to add per device. That would however make it very specific for your environment but if you’re not distributing it that would’t matter (until you remove or add devices :wink: )

The Danee version will be online soon to be used by everyone. More info will follow. :wink:

7 Likes

The selected value on a tile will now be remembered* so the next time you open the dashboard you don’t have to select the values you like to see. Also added a blank value so you can also decide to not show a value on a tile. Removed the filtering of measure_battery so that can now also be shown now.

*the duration is currently set to 1 hour, did this for testing purposes so I wouldn’t have to wait too long for the timer to expire. Will change this to a higher value in next versions.

2 Likes

Yeah, that one i already found. But that is the unique device ID. I mean the product or device id that is stored in settings section and is visible on the device page. That specifies a range of devices (f.i. all Xiaomi round therm./humid sensors) so you can build a tile around that.