Homey.ink on a tablet/desktop

Tested this on several iPads and seems to be working from iPad 4 and up.

ios 10 en hoger?

Great Job @Rocodamelshekima

Thanks for registering the domain name and hosting this. I know you did this out of your Beer budget! :rofl:

So people, if you want to show your appreciation, help keep homeydash.com online but more importantly help Roco to get his Beer budget back on track make a donation: https://www.paypal.me/rocodamelshe

8 Likes

Great, great work, but. I am still gona run it localy on my synology so i can tweak it to my likings :smile:

3 Likes

Yes. Letsencrypt is rhe way to go :smile:

4 Likes

You’re free to use it anyway you like!

It’s realy a great project which @DaneedeKruyff and @Rocodamelshekima served and shared with the community. Thanks guy’s it’s a big step forwards !

5 Likes

Works like a charm and looks awesome! Was just wondering what to do with remote access if i had it running, but that is not needed anymore now :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks guys for this great job! :beers: :facepunch: :muscle: :+1:

3 Likes

Hi @Danny_Mertens,

The alarm is triggered for values below/above the configured threshold regardless of which value is shown on a tile.
Displaying the value causing the alarm makes sense, I’ll look into that.

1 Like

Is it correct that with the new version not all values are updated automatically? I see termperatures updating, but my P1 energy meter or my Unifi wifi client connections not changing.

By the way, fantastic work again!!

Nice work @DaneedeKruyff and @Rocodamelshekima! Of course you will get a percentage of the profit now Athom will sell more Homey’s!! :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

is it maybe possible in the future for example to change the background or homey symbol in a setting page? A reason is that it fits better in the colors of your house/wall.
For more tweaks you can run it local i know.

This is really superb for this, works like a charm
thanx for this.

Donation made to refill the beer budget :grinning::beers:

5 Likes

Tonight i have updated my homey.ink version. (link above is 2nd topic post)

what has changed:

• sensor icon is now glowing red with an alarm and continuous red with an error
  • device box has become scrollable with multiple devices
  • flow box has become scrollable with multiple flows
  • separate theme created for raspberry pi (7 inch screen)
    when using on a raspberry pi enter http:IPADRESS/app/index.html?token=&theme=raspberry&lang=nl
2 Likes

A note to everyone forking this. You can also use GitHub pages to host your own version online. It automatically updates based on what’s in the repository.

5 Likes

And how does that work? if I may ask

See https://pages.github.com/
Basically it’s just a checkbox.

4 Likes

Cheers m8. Here is a beer coming ur way Roco.
Nice work Danee. Most used app I have: Heimdal. Most used dashboard: this one.

2 Likes

Great work! I’ve sent a couple of beers to @Rocodamelshekima and @DaneedeKruyff, thanks guys for all your work on Homey!

3 Likes

Done; thank you for the good work!

2 Likes