Homey is offline and/or very unresponsive
Since the 2.x update I’ve been struggling with an unresponsive Homey.
So far I did not find any reason why.
I decided to reboot Homey every night hoping for an (ugly) solution.
But the unresponsiveness still returns once/twice a week.
For example today the phone app tells “Homey is offline”. But I can asking Homey a question but that results in “Cannot connect to the servers”.
Both desktop browser (Chrome) as the iPhone app cannot connect.
Several Z-Wave devices (if not all) cannot reach Homey (I know this because some motion sensors should result in a change in the led-ring color and the doorbell should respond with a voice message from Homey).
Other (intranet) devices (PC/phone etc) have no problems connecting to the internet or each other.
What did I try/rule out:
- enough power (original plug/cable)
- WIFI reception: it’s 3m form the router AND also several z-wave devices also have connectivity issues
- Firmware: I run the latest STABLE fw
- rebooting Homey on daily bases to cope with memory drains / crashes
- read the fora for comparable problems and solutions
Any body else has the same problem?