Homey RTS doesn’t work with Somfy Telis RTS

Hello everybody, i have Homey pro, replace Fibaro HC2 and homewizard for rts.
I wan’t to drive my Somfy Blind with Homey, but three apps available didn’t work.( Sunway Window Coverings, Somfy RTS, and Somfy RTS Beta)
Same problem with all, i can registred the blind, but when i want to program it, the blind react (up and down one time) but after i would test it (with choice of action) nothing work.

Anybody can help me,

Plz?

Did you actually make some Flows to control the blind? Did you experiment with the settings in the Homey-app?
If they do react (up and down one time) during the pairing, the communication seems to be OK.

Hello, thanks for answer. No flow for the moment, but i test it after i read you. Just simple flow, with hour and open the blind. Not works. And directly in homey app for open or close or favorite position don’t work. I don’t understand

Hello Roy, thanks. Yes, i had test it. Near 1meter than roller blind. At two roller blind different. I works this night, but tomorow i tempt to switch off electrical the roller blinder.
I try to test disable and enable the homewizard, and it works!

Well, i try it this morning…

Hello Everybody, i think i make a mistake…

It’s not a blind, but a roller shutter Domfy rts i want to control !

Perhaps is different ?

If i select tilt:

Maybe you have to to reset the TRS device because the max number of inclusions have been reached?

Good idea, but same result! I’m disappointing :frowning: all other fibaro module works perfectly, but Somfy rts don’t react

Well, i deleted one roller shutter on thé homewizard for test, i can’t program it… same problem at Homey…

Many thanks, because after when hard reset RTS Somfy Shutter, it works!!!

Thank you everybody

2 Likes

Yes, thank you Roy… perfect!!!