Homey v5.0.0 (Stable Release)

Good Morning Dijker,
According this post, it seems that i’m playing with zigbee’ s engine limits as they say that 15 routers and around 5 ED per routers seems to be areasonable infrastructure… so i’ll try to remove a few routers…

Hi Robertklep

Yes i did à 20mn PTP😉

I was responding to @Daniel_E :stuck_out_tongue:

:hugs:

I have 3 routers at the moment, and 21 end devices. My Hue lights are for backup reasons connected to the Hue Bridge, so if Homey fails, I can still control everything manually. My routers are Ikea repeaters, placed in different rooms in my home. I don’t think there is a hard limit for the amount of routers, I think there is a hard limit for the amount of devices connected directly to Homey. In your situation I think there are routers only connected to other routers, and not directly to Homey.

1 Like

Each router, (ex nr 3) is linked to Homey ( nr 0 the coordinator) , and end device (8) is linked to router nr 3 , (as ED 13)

As suggested by Djiker take a look to the support article in second post (about zigbee mesh ):wink:

Now we are in stable v5, can i disable experimental updates to stay in stable version without loosing all my configuration ?

Sure

No luck whatever I tried yesterday, but today everything on 433MHz is working normal again. No idea what went wrong.

I think it’s not supported yet. Better contact Athom directly, cause they are responsible for the IKEA app.
You could also fill in this form:
https://go.athom.com/request-device-support

1 Like

same issues here. Lucky me I only had 2x 433Mhz plugs left which are replaced by Zigbee versions now.

For the first time my zigbee network is down.
Haven’t had any problems beforehand now.

Any tricks to get it back or id it just to delete everything?

1 Like

Reboot, PTP, etc…

So why know?
I’ve been on the last couple of v5 versions, and when its supposed to be ok, it fails

Homey is a black box so no one, apart perhaps from Athom, can tell you why it’s failing. We can only suggest possible workarounds, like rebooting/PTP or replacing the power supply if you’re still using the original one.

Make a report to Athom support and send a diagnostics report with it.
Maybe they can elaborate something with that information.

1 Like

Powersupply change along time ago.

Ptp now, what was the magic number, 15 minutes?

11.2 minutes :smiley:

1 Like

:laughing:

Seriously!