Homey v5.0.0 (Stable Release)

How?

Read one post up

Automatic update is enabled

Doesn’t install test versions

Maybe you can explain how we get V123?

Philips hue zigbee app stable version 2.0.25 and test version 2.0.25. Is this sdk3 app?

Read the post above your first post… come on!

4 Likes

Yes

Philips Hue Zigbee v.2.0.26 is the test version and compatible with SDK3
https://homey.app/sv-se/app/com.philips.hue.zigbee/Philips-Hue-ZigBee/test/

1 Like

Help him a little bit…

1 Like

It’s not updating my ikea app to the test version. I’m afraid to remove it and try to install test version directly. Guess I lose all my devices then

No, you can’t loose any devices by installing a test version. You can install back and forth without loosing anything if you like… BTW, you shuld NOT REMOVE the app, but INSTALL the new versions and it will replace the one already installed.

the timeline says that the app has been updated to version 1.2.3, but if you look at the app itself, it still says 0.8.0

But it will not update to the test version… should I remove the old version first?

Wouldn’t do that, removing the app entirely means removing the devices too. Maybe wait a bit, knowing it is a pain.

Restart Homey and try again.

1 Like

Ik thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it

All works fine again after installing the test versions, thanks!

Works after installing test versions! Thanks all

After update multiple Apps aren’t working, most notably any Zigbee apps are failing to properly update. The timeline will have a notification saying the app updated, but it would still be running the old version under the apps tab.

In addition, my Dyson device also stopped working, which is an Athom app.