Homey v5.0.0 (Stable Release)

Hello
Could you tell us what appli do you use ? (fibaro, nodon, aquara, …)
Thanks

So if an app is not included, I can assume it works?

Im using following apps:

• (group)
  • Aeotec
  • Battery monitor
  • Community Store Checker
  • Fibaro
  • Gledopto and Ting light and LED Controllers (ZeeBee)
  • InfluxDb
  • INNR Ligtning Devices
  • KlikAanKlikUit
  • LED-Ring Colledtion
  • Magic Home WiFi LED
  • Netatmo
  • Nexa
  • ROBB smarrt
  • Temperature monitor
  • Wireless Weather Sensors
  • Zone memory
1 Like

Yes, but it’s a community curated list.

1 Like

Upgrade done, no issues at all. Very smooth upgrade

Just updated to 5.0.0 and everything went very smooth, incl. Aqara. No issues at all.
Up and running within 20 minutes.
Very good job indeed👍

I rolled back to 4.2 again…

Had big problems with my Fibaro motion sensors. Tamper alarm on all of them and false motion / no motion detected.
Am I the only one with Fibaro problems or am I missing something??

Tried to install the test version of the Fibaro app - that resulted in spinning icons on ALL my Fibaro devices ( yes waited several hours without any change ). Not sure if I have to re-add all devices after upgrading to test version?

Also had problem with Logitech Harmony Hub. Re-installed app and added my scenes again. Working until reboot - then “no hub found”.

Hi am I the only one having issues with the Fibaro sensors? After the update to v5.0 the sensor keep giving sabotage allerts ( they never did and the location is still the same)
Also some of the sensors are no longer communicating with my Homey, to start glows. Motion is vissable in the app, but the flow doesn’t start
Same issue withe the Aeotec sensor. All worked fine untill the update.
Homey helpdesk send a link to the app to install but no improvement. Also re-start didn’t solve the issue

Any suggestions??

Same problem her :frowning:

I rolled back to 4.2

It seems we are having the same issue, can you tell me how to roll back to a previous version?

🥲 I don’t have a subscription so this will not work for me

Please contact Athom support.

This is a community forum. Email them.

After 2 days still no Zigbee route on developer site. I got a Network detection failed when I do a refresh.

BTW, Zigbee works like a charm

No problems on v5 for me - maybe try latest Fibaro app version - Fibaro | Homey

I’m not sure when they appeared for me 1st time but it was not within 2 days…maybe longer. However some didn’t appear even after 2 weeks - when I pair them again (without deletion), it start reporting mesh/routes - as per Athom statement it’s however just “cosmetic” problem (but those sensors without routes were behaving strange, not 100% reliably … )

If icons were spinning and app restart didn’t help, it’s always better to perform restart/reboot of Homey or PTP. I installed test version on v5 without those issues and Fibaro motion sensor actually works fine for me - there is no need to re-add them.

2 Likes

This community is great! Just updated my Homey from 4.2.0 to 5.0.0, re-installed (updated) some apps with the /test option (Aqara, Innr, Lidl), did a PTP and everything is working smoothly again.
Thank you all :partying_face:

2 Likes