Homeydash.com, a Homey dashboard

Hello, I’m using Homey Dash, and it’s really great, congratulations. On the other hand, is it possible to change the color of the bulbs? I do not know how to do

Have a look at Homey Dashboard - Homey Cornelisse

I just did the test, but I can’t find the chn, color scheme for the bulbs

Is there any chance of changing the way the app looks/functions to a more room based setup?

Unfortunately it just seems very cluttered, just the same as the homey app.

A more dashboard based approach would be a lot cleaner and modern

For example to have say 6 icons.

• Lighting
  • Climate
  • Security
  • Entertainment
  • Blinds/Curtains
  • Other

Tapping the Lighting icon would take you to an overview page of room names, that if you tap quickly toggle a room/group of lights on/off. Holding a room lets you dig in and select individual lights and brightness etc.

Tapping the other icons does the same thing. Rather than presenting every device with no real sorting/grouping.

Again like crestron and other manufacturers have wall based touch panels, clean and easy to use even for guests.images (6) images (7)

2 Likes

I am using a nest hub and every time i listen to spotify then homeydash forgets all the settings.
Any ideas how to fix this?

You do not have the opportunity to share a working flow?

Hi Magnus, as soon as you have installed Homeydash on your Homey with the Micro Web Server app ( i used the free FTP program FileZilla on my mac but its also available for windows) then you just use the flowcard “cast a webpage” from the Google Hub to cast Homeydash on the Hub.
Hope you can figure it out.

1 Like

Hi Martin,

Can you guide me in the direction where to find the files I need to upload to the Micro Web Server.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Christian

1 Like

Check the first post in this topic. :wink:

Oh, how embarrassing. My bad, sorry :flushed:

1 Like

Yes Please, now i have to hit the Homey refresh ring every time to see what temp the house is, use of power, etc. etc. Pleas ad

You did read the replies right after that post?

Sorry i was way to quick with my reaction. Thx for reminding me :slight_smile:

1 Like

My dash won’t load anymore. Ik get een fould called “ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED”

The page of the .ink works but the homeydash.com don’t work

Has anyone a solution?

Seems to me that homeydash.com is still online .

Works for me to:

DNS problems maybe?

Looks like a little issue.
Which should have been solved by now.

2 Likes

Have been using Homeydash for some time, it have worked perfect however the functionality is limited and I needed something more flexible for the kids to start using it. I went for HASSIO with Lovelace Dashboard, creating a dashboard for each of the kids. This works perfect with very good integration over MQTT to homey.

I have been looking for a way to “deinstall” the homeydash on this link homey.ink, however can not figure out how. Would like to remove the link, both for security (as I do not use it) and for making sure it is not wasting ressources on the Homey.ink servers and my homey.

Any ideas of how to delete it again?

I think if you change your password of your administrator account, your token will change, after which you will no longer be able to log in with your current token.

1 Like