Homeydash.com, a Homey dashboard

@NVB9
That’s a good question! As you may have seen the login takes place at the official Athom authentication infrastructure so that should be assuring enough, I expect Homey users to at least trust Athom. When connecting to homeydash.com there is no code executed at the server serving homeydash.com. All scripts that make the connection with your Homey are run in the browser with which you open homeydash.com, the webserver just hosts the files and sends them to your device. The homeydash.com code is open source and available here: https://github.com/daneedk/homeydash.com for everyone to look at.
If you want to be in total control you can run this code on your own webserver off choice.

@Gisle_Johnsen
There is a timeout period in which the click action is blocked when a touch-and-hold is used. The tile switches to the next value after 300 msec after the touch-and-hold started, if you hold it for 3 seconds the timeout preventing the click action may very well be expired. I’ll see if I can tweak it a bit, but my first suggestion would be to release the tile shortly after the value has changed.

4 Likes