Homeydash.com, a Homey dashboard

ff un vraag, hoe krijg ik die buienradar link op de google hub zonder deze over te tikken?
THX!

Copy the link from ur browser on a laptop/desktop and then cast a website to the hub in a flow. Like stated a few posts up. And plz keep the conversation in English. In case in didn’t understand ur question plz tell me.

sorry, on English.
How do i get the link for buienrader easily on a running homedash on google nest hub. I cant sent a email or something else to the device. Thx!

This worked for me. Thanks again!

Guys, I need some help :slight_smile: I have a ‘logica’ that show ‘loopt de wasmachine nog’ ja or nee. Is it possible to create a button thats shows the status in the dashboard? (can’t find it in virtual devices)

I think it should be possible:

First create a switch in Virtual devices.(on/off) the next flow:

IF logic 'Loopt wasmachine nog’changes
AND 'Loopt wasmachine nog is Yes
Then turn VD on
Else Turn VD off

Just add the created VD to favorite devices in Homey app to show it on dashboard.

1 Like

Dear all, I think the Homey Dash is serving a need we all feel and I think it has big potential. What I am not sure about is (and that could hamper the potential), is it automatically recognising all favourite equipment and able to show or has every brand/type to be programmed by the author of Homey Dash.

The reason I am asking this is because I have Somfy Sunis light measurement (called ‘zonnemeting’) connected via a Somfy Connexoon (app) to my Homey, but the device is not shown on Homey Dash. See pictures.

It will show all of the devices you have decided to add to your ‘favourite’ list of devices using the Homey App. (ie the ones which show under favourite on the Homey App Start Page)

Thanks Jamie, but unfortunately not as shown on the pictures

@DaneedeKruyff ^^

@HeKi
homeydash.com is device/brand agnostic and instead is based on Homey’s device capabilities. As @Jamie said, homeydash.com will show devices you have in your favorites list in the Homey app.
From the partial screenshots you’ve shown I can not determine what is wrong, only a wild guess -> you’re not actually using homeydash.com; there is no B/W theme.

@DaneedeKruyff sorry you are right. I confused Homey.ink with Homeydash (I actually thought it was the same), again sorry for the inconvenience,

No problem, just start using homeydash.com instead of homey.ink and be amazed how much more it will do for you :smiley:

4 Likes

Hy guys I have seen that I am not the only one concerning about weather forecast. Homey have only the actual weather condition, no forecast, but maybe its possible to use one API based app from Homey, like openWeatherMap or so. The API key is free and could be added by the settings.
It would be nice to have on the Dash the weather forecast for the 3 days or so.

I agree that would be great.
Maybe the buienradar app can do this to.

@Viorel_Dimitrescu
Sorry, I have no intention to add such information when it is not provided by Homey in a standardised format/capability. If I were to support such functionality I’d have to write specific code for each and any (even obscure) weather information site that gets thrown at me and that’s not something I want to do.

6 Likes

@DaneedeKruyff
Do you have any plans to make it possible to view an IP camera stream in the dashboard?

2 Likes

is it correct that everybody who knows the address of my homeydash has access to it without an additional login or something?

If you have the long url (the one with your token), than yes, everybody can use that.

Lucky enough it is long enough, so if you just see it somewhere, you cannot remember it :slight_smile:

If you are really afraid of this (I’m not), you can host you’re own version (homey.ink project) on a local server / NAS. Than people can only access it inside you’re home network. But I’m not sure all features are the same in this version, I believe it’s not.

@DaneedeKruyff, first I want to thank you for the job you are doing with the Homeydash. I understand that you do it in your free time and I understand perfectly that you do not want to ad some external bindings in the dash. My English is not the best, sorry, I have meant if its possible to include Homey Weather devices added to homey trough Apps like(https://apps.athom.com/app/nu.baretta.openweathermap) like you include the sensors value in the heading.