Homeydash.com, a Homey dashboard

What kind of server are u running?

excusme, i use not a server JPe4619 tell me that i must use the ip from the homey.
Is there a sollution that i use a internet server for an other webinterface. The problem is that i have 3 favorit buttons end i will use more

Sure. But 3 buttons and using more. Like using 100 buttons and wanna split them over several different dashboards?

Thank you for the support, i have try in 2 differt webbrowsers but i see only 3 buttons and not my sensors and other devices. (i have use safari and chrome)

Must be a caching problem taken in account that u are logged in with the same Homey account on both devices. Can u try a reload of the page (ctrlF5) or open a incognito window to be sure it’s fresh? Maybe try another browser. If not using Chrome browser alr, plz do so.

excuses me, i have change my other post.

Seems to me the third device is somehow crashing the script so no other devices are loaded. What type of device is the third device?
Can you remove it from you favorites and reload homeydash.com to see if you other devices are displayed.

Thank you, problem is solved! When i removed the third divece then load the other diveces, when I add the divece again than is the same problem.
The divece that make the problem are type breil (roller blinds)

@DaneedeKruyff Sorry, but why I couldn’t see the “brightness Device” in the settings on my iPad mini v2??

Did you folow these instructions: Homeydash.com, a Homey dashboard to the letter?
Can you post a screenshot of the device you want to use?

Yes, ich installed the Virtual device like the instruction tell. But in Homeydash I have no brightness Device to choose.

Can u show us a screenshot of the virtual device? Especially with the name of the device because i think that’s where it goes wrong. The name has to start with Homeydash-
Otherwise it won’t work.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t3: Thanks! Indeed, i didn‘t read this! Now it works.

first of all THANK YOU for the great job - homeydash works like a charm :slight_smile:

what I am missing is the ability of cam preview - means a press on a camera button shows a live pic of the camera. Maybe it is possible to implement :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi Guys,

Would like to show my gratitude on how Homeydash currently runs, its very wel build!.

I do have to ask, on the forums i have seen several pictures of the ‘‘old’’ homeydash and they could also include widgets related to the weather and IP camera feeds. i’ve tried to find out how this was done, or if this was build-in the previous version but couldnt find the information i was looking for. I might be overlooking this.

could anyone point me into the right direction? i would like to have our IP feed on the central dashboard located in the living room. If possible any ‘’ customization’’ would be nice to do. I did read that changing the CSS build could be an option but i have no knowledge (yet).

Any input is appreciated, and sorry if i’m asking anything obvious.

If the Dashboard runs on a Hub u could send the cam feed as background, maybe that’s an option?

I have a weird problem. I’m using dashboard on a google nest hub. I have set up a virtual device called “panel” and have the flow under which says whenever panel turns on dashboard will be cast to the nest hub. This works fine when I go into the homey app and turn on panel. But when I say “Hello google, Turn on panel” to the google nest hub I get the error “Instruction error”. Anyone know why this is?

Not all virtual devices are supported bij de google home app.
I use a build in virtual device from Homey,
Don’t use the button, it’s not supported by google home. Use the switch/plug.
It should de visible in your google home app after you say “Hey google, discover my devices”
Works perfect to switch on/ off my Homeydash dashboard on the google hub.

Thank for your reply! I’m not really sure what you mean by button. I’ll include pictures of the setup when I add a virtual device. What should I pick?

Socket or light, both should work.