Homeydash.com, a Homey dashboard

And then there is the token u found.
So the complete url looks like
Homeydash dot com/?theme=web&token=edhuutrbbjidbrhhhhh ?

Yes you can see part of the token in the picture

Ah yeah

This is what I see in app.homey.ink

So somehow Iā€™m loosing the device tiles

Hi, looks as if the browser is interrupted while drawing the tiles. Same situation appears if there are JavaScript errors. Perhaps the API calls for device attributes are producing errors.
Can you open the browser development console (Ctrl+Shift+K), reload the page and check the console tab for errors?

is it still true that only bolean values are supported?

Indeed I see following errors:
Errors

I canā€™t see the reason of this errorā€¦
It looks like Homey/Athom-API is returning a device list with invalid content. The device object in the list is ā€œnullā€/not present and the schript canā€™t read its attributes (id).
Perhaps @DaneedeKruyff has an ideaā€¦

You can try the following steps:

• clear the cache/cookies in chrome and the domain settings for homeydash.com
  • remove the first device in your favorite list in Hiomey app to check if itā€™s depending on the device itself

Or just that.
Explanation goes from here.

Thanks Ronny that works!

First device was a Brell roller blind which I removed now.

Really? Iā€™m logged in on 2 devices most time (phone an tablet) without such problems.

Me on 4 or 5 but without Brell roller blinds.:wink:

Ah, ok. I didnā€™t read all following posts. Strange, that a device makes Homey/API return a null value :hushed:

1 Like

Thanks guys for the kind words. I donā€™t want to start a rant or a whole discussion here. Iā€™d like to mention however that Iā€™m not looking for a personal apologies or such, I just hope Athom will realise that there are a lot of people that invest a lot of free time into supporting Athoms customers.

So, back to homeydash.com; Iā€™m not abandoning it, Iā€™m just not that motivated to work on it right now. (And also, Iā€™m adding some new functionality to Heimdall so that has my attention right now)

13 Likes

Thanks for all your efforts put into homeydash. I am really happy with it! Athom should appreciate and support ambassadors like you. It truly adds value to Homey.

2 Likes

Hello Danee. Athom can take an example from you.

1 Like

For me, homeydash is one of the most appriaciated add-on feature I use. Donated some beer ā‚¬ for you. Cheers!

First of all thank you developers for making such a nice dashboard for Homey!
And now to my problem: Why isnā€™t my thermostats displaying any temperature?
Iā€™ve tried with my ā€œELKO SUPER TR RFā€ thermostats and Iā€™ve also tried with the Virtual Devices app, but non of them seem to workā€¦

Capture

And u did try to hit the tile and hold it for a sec or 2?

1 Like

LOL! That did the trick! :crazy_face:

1 Like