Homeydash.com, a Homey dashboard

Same here, for now i solve it to put some favorite flows in top of homey dash, blinds (name) open, and blinds (name)close.

I make this and work. Create a virtual device (light whit dim) and make a flow.

Works

then it does nothing. it works with your homeydash?

can you send some screenshots of your flow please?

First create a vd with dim capability.

And create flow:

When:

Then:

Someone posted a tweak for the token code, wich removed the black line in the top of Homeydash on iPad, anybody remember it? I can’t find it.

Here!

1 Like

I noticed something strange on my homeydash which i run on my nas.

Since a few days some devices show no icon picture anymore, they are just white or grey (when off).
Other devices show a icon of the device itself.

Until a few days ago all my devices had an icon bit now about 10% of the devices used on the dashboard have no icon anymoer.
Nothing changed, the web device is the same, the code is the same, the user is the same.
Also when i use the same link on an other device on this other device also some icons are missing.

Is this a known issue and is there a way to het the icons back?
A reload/restart etc does not bring back the icons…

Hi,
I had the same situation today on my phone - no icons. On the tablet all icon are visible.
I cleared the browser cache and all icons were back. Perhaps Athom changed the icon location and it has to be reloaded completely new.
I’m using chrome on android devices (made a homescreen link to get a app-like fullscreen dashboard).
There is the option under settings/privacy/clear browse data. I hope that will help you.

De buitentemperatuur via mijn Netamo wordt als 0,4 weergegeven terwijl het -0,4 is.

@Norbert Looking at your your screenshot I noticed that your icons are inte alphabetic order.
How did you do that, mine are sorted by when they where added to favorites

In ur homey mobile app click home and then the settings wheel just above favorite devices. There just drag them to a place u like.

1 Like

Thanks !! To bad that it cant be done in a webbrowser :slight_smile:

If you do it in the mobile app, they will also have that order in the webbrowser.

Yes, but it would be easier to do it in a webbrowser instead of on my phone

Is there a way to enter the token as a param in the files instead of using it in the url when running it from your own webserver (like a nas).

Now eachtime you wish to view the dash you have to have the token to view it, it would be great and easy to just suft to your local domain for the dash and no toke is needed, just a config file on the web server where the token is entered once and all clients work.

Is this possible, if so how?

1 Like

Hello. Is it possible to change text size? I can’t read all my devices. Or must I rename all of them? :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic is all about the online version so txt is not adjustable.

But there are workarounds for that, but it depends on the browser you are using. There are plugins that can inject custom style sheets to change online websites like:

Hi, this looks great! Can you tell me more about the way you created the activation/unlock thing? How do you activate the iPad through a sensor?