Homeydash.com, a Homey dashboard

Can u give us a use case for that plz?

ive run Homeydash on my iPad. it would be great when values are refreshed when i wake my ipad.

Values should refresh realtime, no refresh of Homeydash needed.

1 Like

Okay. I see it now. Just my background image not refreshes automatically. :frowning:

Thats why I use an Android tablet with Fully Kiosk browser App, to refresh the complete page every 10 minutes. Background is then also refreshed :wink:

Using android devices is totally disgusting. Using apple products itā€™s absolutely useful.

1 Like

:popcorn:

2 Likes

Not everyone is capable of buying an expensive overrated device while paying 40-50% for just a logoā€¦
That is disgusting imho.

Within the large organization i work for we use Apple smartphones. Approximately 35-40% of them donā€™t last for 2 years (normal depreciation period) because of battery problems, software crashes, spontaneous shattered screens etc. The only reason we have to keep using them is for the (mandatory) central remote management of the devicesā€¦ And even that is not reliable too often.

2 Likes

:carrot:

To get back on topic: :wink:
Is HomeyDash still actively maintained or updated?
V1.1.2 dates back to May 2019 if I am correctā€¦

Just wonderingā€¦ :slight_smile:
Would be happy to contribute if itā€™s further improvedā€¦

? I have version 1.1.3

Ah, I am on the beta. Stable is one version further, v1.1.3. Will use that version then.
Did not look any further because the post from Danee here above gives v1.1.2 as the last version too.

But the question remains: is HomeDash still maintained and improved? :slight_smile:

1 Like

How can i download Homeydash for my raspbery?

Download de files from github and put them on ur PI. More questions about that can be placed in the appropiate topics because this is the topic for the online version of Homeydash.com .

1 Like

If anyone is running Homeydash via an Android device, FYI I created a Homey App so you control your device via Homey. For info see topic.

2 Likes

Thanks for the notification, Iā€™ve updated the post to make it more on topic. If @moderators still think it is too much off topic, feel free to delete the aforementioned post.

1 Like

503 Service unavailable
No server is available to handle this request

Did the webserver died?

There is some problems with the server, they are busy trying to fix this as we speak. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Excuse my French.

And it looks like weā€™r back in business. Sorry again.

2 Likes

Service still unavailable here