Homey Community

HomeyScript App

app

Current app version: 1.0.4 (stable)

HomeyScript App by Athom.

Links:

Hi

I want to make somewhat more complex script, but my coding skills are more “copy-paste & modify” then to build something from scratch.

Are there any way I can make a flow in Homey, and then open it in scripteditor and modify?

BR

Hi @oPzOpZ,

On GitHub there are some examples. MAybe it will help you!
I never used it, because I don’t know something I can’t, with the available apps.

WOW, when you’ve installed the app, you could go to homeyscript.athom.com to create script. There are the same examples.

I have wrote small script to calculate dew temperature and vapour pressure based on environmental temperature and relative humidity. Now I want to set and read variables from Homey Logic, but I do not know how to do that. I have already searched the forums. Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance.
Homey firmware 2.0.0 rc9

hi all…

after updating to 2.0, device.state.onoff is throwing an error as an unknown property.

i tried looking at the api but cant seem to find a replacement… anyone can point me in the right direction?

thanks in advance

Try device.capabilitiesObj.onoff.value

thanks. took me a long time but i found it as well. the documentation is not very good at the moment

HomeyScript uses the Web API, for which documentation can be found here. But I agree, it’s not very good.

Here’s the specific documentation for devices: https://developer.athom.com/docs/api/HomeyAPI.ManagerDevices.Device.html

thanks very much @robertklep