How do i use new homey web app?

I am beta tester in google play
How do i use and install the honey web app?

Just read…

Just…don’t install anything!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully the not yet functioning settings link will enable user based restrictions so that it can be a functioning dashboard/home control panel for the non technical family members…

… But I doubt it.

It looks like they just capitulated after a few years of telling us we didn’t need a browser based app.

1 Like

If this is your way of saying thank you for a service you use for free, you’re a poor guy…

2 Likes

It is web based. Copy and paste it in your browser. It looks good.
But I use de Homey Dash created by a forum member so I don’t think I am going to use it.

On the other hand, a lot of people weren’t very pleased when with the introduction of v2 the web app that was part of Homey’s ecosystem when they bought it was taken away, because “nobody uses desktops anymore”.

1 Like

Ohhh i need to write in my pc
Can i access it from phone?

WOW! WOW! WOW! Took some time and missed it since it was gone. But now it’s back! MERY XMAS! Thank you guys! :+1:

3 Likes

Yes you can :smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Its realy looking good , i hope in the future the lines are longer now i can only see 15 words of the name of the flow and hope you/ I can make it bigger (Lot of flows has long names)

It looks very good. Although I have to say, they missed the opportunity to allow (like a thermostat or motion sensor or light) to add a value to other devices as well.

@matrover has a nice line for that to put in Stylish. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Changed some colors witht stylebot😄

1 Like

haha! yes
im using the Amino Live CSS editor chome plugin with this code:

.css-2pyu93-SubNavWrapper{
min-width: calc( 480px + var(--nav-items-width) + var(--nav-margin) * 2 );}

change the 480px to 220px for easy’er use in the devices page

Nice could you share that code?

Just install the stylbotextention in Chrome and change the colors as you like it

I would love to cast the new webapp to my nest hub.
Due to the lack of a keyboard, I cant login on the hub.

Any ideas how that can be resolved?

Check: Homey Web App [CSS customization]

1 Like

I’m wondering the same :slight_smile: