[HOW TO] View your Homey v2 flows in a browser

Hi all, thanks for reporting issues. I updated the flowviewer tonight with a few bugfixes and improvements. drag-flow-to-folder is fixed and the viewer handles reloads a bit better.

6 Likes

Any idea what’s the issue when it’s stuck at PRESENT FLOWs loading screen forever? Mine doesn’t go past that loading phase…

pressing the edit-button shows them but still a keeps loading flows in quite some folders…

@Erik
Thank you for your effort and time you are putting in this!! This really makes Homey-life a lot easier.

1 Like

Do you get errors in the console view? (F12)

afbeelding

thank you for this!! It gives you more a sort of an overvieuw of your flows

Yep, the same errors I got… argDef is undefined

Flowverview :wink:

4 Likes

Same here. Thx guys, really awesome!
So much that I am nearly ashamed or even scared to say “if adding flows would become possible as well, I definitely would like to donate!” :blush: :man_supervillain: :+1:

Which browser is this? Do you get more info when clicking [meer info]? I’ll probably fix it tonight. Will als add a version number :slight_smile:

Hi all, probably fixed the argDef situation with latest commit (v 2.0.0). Please try again.

3 Likes

It’s working! Top

This tool just saved me some hours (and probably a heart attack :smile: ).
Moved over all my variables from Better Logic to built-in Logic. Without the browser overview this would have been near to impossible… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is there a reason doing so?

Not really, just didn’t really need BL anymore since the new Logic available in 2.0.
So why run an app which takes up RAM and CPU when you don’t need to? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve been using this alot to find variables and flows which is extremely helpful.
Recently, I’ve not been able to get past “making Homey great again” screen when the folders are loaded.
I’m running this remotely off the athom cloud as I don’t have a computer at home…

Wondering what’s happening, something I did broke it?

Same issue here.

Is it working locally when you are in the same network with homey?
I’ve been using it with Athom’s cloud as I don’t manage homey when I’m at home and it doesn’t seem to be working remotely…

1 Like

Thanx! I switched to local and now it is working again!