Homey Community Forum

ID Lock App (v1.2.0)

app
z-wave

Hi JohnnieMalm,

Thanks for the info, the low-battery-bug i don’t care too much about, i can live with that.
I can’t see anything in the changelogs regarding the fix for the drain bug though. I think i was running the 1.1.0 version.

Maybe i’ll have to try again and see if it ok in 1.2.0

Thanks, Reidar

0 Likes

Hi,

An update from my side here. Just installed a new zwave module in my 101 lock that idlock sent me to see if that helped with the drain bug. The lock (101) was now identified as an 150. I will report back if the battery drainage has stopped.

As for the wrong identification, will there be any issues with this?

Regards Reidar

0 Likes

Identification within Homey is done based on the Z-wave product ID…
I might have (incorrectly) linked the new Z-wave module’s ID’s to the ID lock 150 capabilities.
Please let me know if any issues arise from this, ok?

0 Likes

0 Likes

Nice, thanks for sharing @JohnnieMalm!

Did you already test it? Any results noticeable yet?

0 Likes

Yes i have tried, one lock that i didnt have problem with battery, showed 60 % battery, after uppgrade it showd 90. It seems moore correct. It will show fast if it is ok, before this i change battery almost 2 times i week on one of the locks.

0 Likes

Can anyone share a screenshot of what the setup of Key codes in the app? The Tag setup works correctly, but i cannot get the PIN key codes to work. When someone enters a pin the who only shows button. I am assuming that I am doing something wrong in the setup.

0 Likes

I did like this and gets the “who” correctly pushed. I get both codes and button. Haven’t tried tags yet

0 Likes

Any chance for the developer to have a look at the reported issue for this app? Some of them are quite frustrating.

0 Likes

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app to fix some issues, but forgot to remove the lock from the devices before uninstalling.

When trying to add the lock as a device again I simply just get a message saying ‘status.already_added’, without it being added. Any tips?

0 Likes

@proisland The error 'status.already_added’ indicates that with the previous inclusion attempt, the device is added, but the inclusion was not successfull. You will need to first remove the device by going to settings > Z-wave > Remove any node (and follow the instrutions of the ID lock to remove it).

Once that is successfully done, you can re-add the ID lock to Homey

0 Likes

Did this work for you?
My batteries drain in a week (idlock 101) after switching to Homey (9 months previously on HomeCenter 2)
Would be great if a newer module would solve the problem…

0 Likes

Hi Alexander,

Yes, indeed. There is yet no battery drainage problem with the new Z-wave module. I’ve not changed batteries since install of the new module.

Contact support and they will help you…

Reidar

1 Like