Homey Community Forum

ID Lock App (v1.2.2)

I got this error code 8f88f696-6337-405d-a357-d53d1458041f. It does not help to enter the setting page. It has occour for about 5 times.

I’ve updated the app to v1.2.2 to resolve the app crashes and requested Athom to approve it ASAP:

Appologies for any inconvenience caused.

1 Like

Thank you for your great app and quick responses!

(I managed to get the current version to work by restarting app and entering settings. However, I did need to turn off all notifications types and remove all tags/keys, and then readding them to make the “somebody” trigger to work properly again.)

v1.2.2 has been released to the app store and should fix the crashes.

Please update the app.

1 Like

Some weeks/months ago the app stopped reporting who unlocked the door. The only update I’ve done is the app. Not the lock. Is this a known bug? Everything looks right in the app settings with correct index number

I believe I mentioned something about that above after an app update. Try removing all entries, closing settings, opening, and re-entering them.

I just installed my ID Lock 150 today, but it registers in Homey as 101. I’m using the same z-wave module as I did in my old lock, but according to ID Lock that should be fine. I also tried resetting the z-wave chip. Same thing happens. Is there a way to force it to recognize as a 150?

I have a id lock 101 with a new zwave chip I side and it’s recognized as a 150 :rofl:

Interesting. So the app only reads the z-wave information? That is something that should be fixed…

Seems like it yes, I had the old zw chip first and the lock was recognized as a 101. Swapped it due to some battery issues and then it was recognized as 150. I’ve written about it earlier in this thread. I guess you can use the 150 functions in Homey as it thinks it’s 101.

What do you mean? I don’t have access to any 150-functions. Only the ones I had with the 101. I’ve logged an issue with the development thread and hope it’ll be picked up. If not, I’ll have to badger ID Lock for a new z-wave adapter :smiley: