[APP][Pro] ID Lock App (v2.0.0)

Bump

Could the inclusion problem with the Fibaro dimmer also using secured z-wave be related?
Unable to add Fibaro wall dimmer

Edit: The newest release candidate v3.2.1 rc1 might fix the Fibaro issue, but sadly not the ID Lock inclusion :frowning:

Same issue With me, not possible to include the locks. I have 2 new locks, updated, and got the same error messages as described here.

When i reached out to Athom developer support, they responded that this was an ID Lock App issue and that “i have to contact the app developer”…

But, like you, i see that this could perhaps be related. Maby they have acknowlidged that this is a Homey firmware issue and will release a fix soon :crossed_fingers:

There is a rc rel for it out now for the walli. So lets see if it help us in any way. Going to upgrade mine with it.

if you have z-wavemodule in the lock and do local reset it reset everthing

Guys, apologies for providing an update so late. I am lacking the free time recently to actively address all topics in a proper manner.
Brief update on the inclusion issue with the IDLock based on a recent 3.x release.

Based on the logging you provided, the cause of the problem of not being able to include the IDLock has been determined.
In one of the 3.x releases, Athom added a command to the inclusion sequence to request the firmware version of the interviewed device.
The response that the IDLock sends, is addressed to the wrong nodeID and therefore ignored by Homey, which results in a timeout of the inclusion process.

I’m in contact with both Athom and IDLock to get this issue resolved, since it is outside of my control from app space. Likely, it will require an update from either one of them.

10 Likes

Ok @TedTolboom
Thanks for the update, and many thanks for your app contribution’s :slight_smile:

Awaiting fix from Athom/IDLock then…

2 Likes

Any news on this? I’ve updated the lock to the latest firmware, and got the lock included. Now I can change the settings (volume, hinge, auto lock etc) and the lock accepts it, but the lock/unlock function does still not work.

I saw this in the latest release nptes

“Added notification and user code report for service pin and configuration report for service pin mode when service pin expires”

Is this implemented yet?

@Daniel_Innsto No, Athom is working on a fix from their side to solve the issues with including the IDLock based on Homey v3.2.x. This update has not been released yet; I’ll update you when I know a release version.

No. Priority is to first fix the issue that prevents to include the IDLock based on 3.x.

1 Like

The issue might be fixed with Homey v3.2.1 rc.7

[Z-Wave] Solves an issue when pairing ID Lock devices

1 Like

So the rc is even released faster to experimental then I would be able to confirm that it solved the issue…
Anyone tested v3.2.1 rc.7 yet?

I can confirm that it works now with rc7 version. I use 1.5.0 fw and use the b version z-wave card in the lock. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @Teddy!

I think i might have a minor problem. I have 2 tags programed to my id lock they have id 1 and 2 but the app report them as 17 and 18 and sins you cant enter those id’s in the app sins they are to high i cant configure the tag entrys in the app config page. Anyone had simular thing happen or have a idea how to solv it?

Hi!
I have some problem with the unlocking reporting (ie when reporting which tag, code or button that unlocked), or rather triggering of flow when unlocking. Sometimes it works, and sometimes not. The contact alarm almost always works.
I have had Homey write in a spreadsheet who unlocked and note if the contact alarm went off without someone just before unlocking and I can conclude that 16 of the 50 last door openings are “unknown”.
However, the lock seems to report to Homey since when looking at the log on the device page within Homey app, there is almost listed an unlock, contact alarm on, contact off, and locked.

I can confirm that I can now include my ID Lock 150 to Homey after the update to 3.2.1 this morning. Thanks a lot for your help!

1 Like

Hello

I have included my ID lock today. 4 tries, 2 fails 2 successfully. 50 cm from homey to lock.
I have tried two times because i have the same issue.
My ID lock does not lock/unlock when using the app.
It does not rapport locking/unlocking when pushing inside button on the door.
App tells me battery is empty, but my batteries are new today.

Same case on the two “successful” tries.

Do you have any suggestions what to try?

I have:
ID lock 150
Z-wave chip 1.6 (i guess, not sure. How do i check? Chip was new in 10.12.2019)
ID lock Firmware version 1.5.0
Homey Pro 3.2.1

Hello.

Updated my Z-wave module in the Idlock 150 to version 1.6. And couldn`t get the index codes to work.
This is the reply I got from Idlock:

" We have made some changes on the index between 1.5 and 1.6.

On the 1.5 the master pin index is 1, service pin index 2 and user pin indexes 60-85.
On 1.6 the master pin index is 109, service pin index is 108 and user pin indexes is 1-25.
This have made it much easier to add and change codes on most gateways.

As far as I know the Idlock app in Homey is made for 1.5, and that is the reason pin index don`t work for you."

Is it on your roadmap to update the app @TedTolboom? :slight_smile:

6 Likes