Not really off-topic, but some time ago I found some “other” Homey Communities…
Maybe time to Sum-up and share?
The Homey Communities:
You! Me! We! people all over the World (from the first Kickstarter release) and to reach these people a big part of the forum and on Slack are in English.
These where started/facilitated from Athom: (https://www.athom.com/community)
- The Official Community Forum https://community.athom.com/
- The Official Slack Chat Channels https://slack.athom.com/
- GitHub Bug and Issue Tracking https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues
- Athom’s Public Timeline for Homey https://trello.com/b/aYBmd9Ru/athom’s-public-timeline-for-homey
For the Forum the bug tracking system (Github) and Chat (Slack) you need to create a separate account (username/password) if you wish to participate with the community.
But I (we) also found these: (by lanuage)
- Discussion on Tweakers.net Forum (https://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/list_messages/1791877) via (https://tweakers.net/pricewatch/432561/athom-homey/forum/)
- And of course the Dutch Section here on the Official Community (https://community.athom.com/c/non-english/nederlands)
- Two FaceBook Groups:
- Homey Homies (https://www.facebook.com/groups/414236415668483/)
- Homey Flows (https://www.facebook.com/groups/HomeyFlows)
- And of course the Swedish section here on the Official Community (https://community.athom.com/c/non-english/svenska)
- Homey on Danish z-wave forum (http://www.zwaves.dk/forum/viewforum.php?f=44)
- And of course the Danish section here on the Official Community (https://community.athom.com/c/non-english/dansk)
Who knows other? Please add it or PM me (at @Dijker) or an other Moderator…
Initial Discussion created by @Dijker.
Ask any Moderator to add/update/correct this Discussion.