INNR, Plugwise and Ubisys Zigbee Apps

Yes, I can still ad other brands of devices, recently also my SP120 and 220 plugs failed after a reboot but adding a lidl light and a xiaomi temperature sensor where added easily. That make me think that the mesh is working fine.

Total agree on that. Have to figure out what is happening. Especially because I get multiple reports on the SP120. Just to summarize: other INNR bulbs that you can not pair or “leave” the network?

Yes thats right.
Or they simply vanish after a reboot of Homey
Only the bulbs mentioned before. The only ones that keep working fine are the three type 185 C multicolor bulbs

First of all, thanks for the great app, really happy with it and appreciate the work that has been done :slight_smile:

Since the v5 update I’ve got exactly the same problem. 19 innr sp120’s, and only a few initialize properly.

On each app restart different ones, but I’ haven’t been able to get them all going, despite the amount of app restarts. Also I tried ptp on each sp120, ptp on the homey. Did not try a zigbee reset yet, as on each app restart different sp120’s initialise, so they are able to connect. And within the developer environment I can see all of them having a zigbee route.

Just a thought: maybe add a delay in the code for initializing each device?

Kind regards, Guido

ps. Diagnostic report code: 45CC55

List of innr devices that have trouble connecting after homey 5.0 update:

• RB 248 T (e14)
  • RB 285 C (e27)
  • SP 120 plug
  • SP 220 plug (only rarely a problem)

I have big problems with two Innr RB 250 C. Some of the lights disappear from the network overnight. The only thing that helps is a reset and relearn.

So they work for a day and then disappear? Even after restarting the INNR app? If that’s the case, I have to consult Athom about that because the app initially works fine, but the bulb leaves the network and I have heard of other brands having similar issues!

1 Like

Yes.

@Undertaker would you be so kind to send a Homey diagnostics log ID code to Athom support (support@athom.com) after the devices disappears again, with a description of which devices disappeared.

I’m currently investigating this issue together with Athom support to find a solution for this issues which is impacting multiple Zigbee brands. Boaz of Athom support is aware of the issue.

1 Like

Just today, being on homey 5.0.2 - issue with some disappearing devices happened again.

Diagnostic report#
cfee0c6e-9d22-41fd-999f-977756b05c72

Disappeared devices – went to having a red triangle and being not reachable, restart of Innr app helped for now:

• E14 bulb
  • 2x sp120 plug
  • E27 bulb

Update:
After a few days: Mostly a few SP120 plugs are disappearing. Sent Athom a diagnostics report. Keeping my fingers crossed that Innr devices will work again perfect in future.

Just pushed a new test version. RCL 110 is added and for some devices some bindings are changed. This does NOT include a fix for disappearing devices!

1 Like

Now with the new Homey firmware V5.0.4 All my INNNR SP120 are in error mode again, no matter how many times I restart the app. Also tried the test version to no avail.
When the app starts, first the seem fine, but a minute later they go in error.

1 Like

The new version did not change anything for the SP120. Please send a diagnostic report to Athom support

1 Like

A reboot and a restart now seems to hold. I will send a report to Athom if (when) it happens again. It is however only INNRs with this problem, My Hue smart plugs never fail.

1 Like

Pushed a new TEST version: Added Dim capability to RCL 110

Any idea when there will be a working version of the app? After only a few hours I always have unreachable devices. Really not good… :frowning:
Ticket opened with Athom did not solve it till now.

It is an issue with the app, or with Homey? Seems to me the latter.

Dear developer,

I am expanding my innr devices and bought 2 filament bulbs type rf 263-2. I Cannot pair them. I tried to reset the bulbs but still not working. Any suggestions? Working with 2.1.10

During resetting the bulbs, did they shortly flash? How far are the bulbs from Homey? Other option: did you try a reboot of Homey, wait some time to allow the zigbee network to build the mesh and the tried to include the bulb?

When I switch them on, they blink twice shortly. I restarted Homey and waited for A while. I also paired them close to homey