Installatieprobleem Shelly i3 // Installation problem Shelly i3

Ik tracht 3 Shelly i3 modules te installeren op mijn homey,

Dit lukt me echter niet,

De Homey “ziet” de shelly modules,
Ik kan de ip adressen selecteren om verder te gaan,
Hierna wordt gevraagd een standaard icoon te selecteren of zelf een toe te voegen.
Wat je hier ook selecteert, bij het volgende scherm komt op: “Selecteer icoon”, verder niets.
Je kunt niets selecteren, niets toevoegen, niets.
Hier loopt de installatieprocedure op vast. Dit scherm blijft zo staan tot de tekst “timeout” verschijnt.

Doe ik hier iets verkeerd of is dit een bug of…?

Alvast bedankt voor jullie antwoord,

Homey versie 7.1.0 app versie 6.8.0.743 Shelly app versie v3.1.2

I am trying to install 3 Shelly i3 modules on my homey,

I can’t do this, however

The Homey “sees” the shelly modules,
I can select the ip addresses to continue,
You will then be asked to select a default icon or add one yourself.
Whatever you select here, the next screen will show: “Select icon”, nothing else.
You can’t select anything, add anything, nothing.
This is where the installation procedure gets stuck. This screen will remain until the text “timeout” appears.

Am I doing something wrong here or is this a bug or…?

Thank you very much for your answer,

Install the latest firmware (connect to the cloud before checking). And please use the proper support topic for support questions and don’t post this on GitHub as well. GitHub is for features and bugs.

Hoi Pieter, heb net hetzelfde voorgehad. Best je Shelly eerst bedraad voeden met een verlengkabel en de modulen bovenop de homey leggen tijdens het koppelen. Desnoods de Shelly even resetten met een tandenstoker in het kleine gaatje. Na een aantal keer is het bij mij gelukt om deze te koppelen

Hopelijk ben je iets hiermee?

Placebo-effect :wink: Homey en Shelly praten niet direct met elkaar, daar zit een WiFi-accesspoint tussen. Dus Homey en de Shelly op elkaar leggen doet echt helemaal niks.

1 Like

This can happend, when you play with somethink you should not… like renaming device in router and not in device itself etc… in 9O% is this a network issue due router/shelly misconfiguration.

In my case, i set shelly to fixed IP, changed its name in network (but in router, not shelly itself) and then homey was not seeing shelly at all, or see the old one…

@robertklep is right, there is no matter what distance is between homey and shelly, as they do not interact directly. That is only case with ZWave and Zigbee network :slight_smile: (and ofc RF, IR, BT etc… :smiley:)

1 Like