It is possible to call a google home function?

It is possible to call a google home function from homey, such as “turn on fan” that works on Google Home

Thank you

You can look here: Using homey with google home voice command

No problem to ask, you also could try the search function for this.

Greetings.
My question is the opposite, I can make a call to google home “turn on ventilated” from homey.
Google home if you can turn the fan on and off just as you can connect with LIVOLO but Homey NO.

Homey >>> to >>> Google Home sends the order

Thank you

So Homey sends the order to control a device added to Google Home and not added to Homey?
Or: A device added to Google Home via Homey (like a virtual switch) u can control with LIVOLO?

YEs
Homey sends the order to control a device added to Google Home and not added to Homey

Agus

Don’t think Google will allow that.

Put your Google Home device reasonably close to your Homey and have your Homey say “OK Google” and whatever you want Google Home to do :upside_down_face:

Hi! I’m trying to do just this but can’t seem to get it to work! I can have Homey say “Hey, Google. Activate my security system.” But my Google home mini only blinks a few times and does nothing. Is there a trick to this? Does it matter which voice is used?

Nvm, I got it to work! Had to use the ‘Russell’ voice. I guess it sounded the most like mine :wink: