Kaku tmt-502

The KAKU tmt 502 remote is no longer working. After the upgrade to version 7.1.0.

I tried de reinstall the remote but homey is not picking up the signal.

Any ideas / suggestions?

Report it to Athom. I tested the app and reported the problems I encountered. They pulled the app, and after “minor tweaks” they eventually released it. This is the mail I got from them about it:

Updates to the KlikAanKlikUit app for Homey.

A while ago an update was made to the KlikAanKlikUitapp for Homey. After this update, version 7.0.0, some of you have reported issues with certain devices not working. This was reason for us to revert the update and investigate all the incoming reports.

After carefully investigating these reports, lots of internal testing and publishing a few minor tweaks: On June 7th, the new KlikAanKlikUit app for Homey will be released.

App updates allow us to keep adding support for new devices and increase the overall stability. We believe that this update should not provide any problems to the vast majority of KlikAanKlikUit users. However, if you personally experienced issues with the previous update, you might consider disabling “Update Automatically”.

How to disable “Update Automatically”?

1. Open the Homey mobile app, and go to the “More” navigation tab.
  2. Click on “Apps”, then “KlikAanKlikUit” and open the gear icon in the top right.
  3. Here you can disable the “Update Automatically” switch.

We are sorry for the inconvenience that this update might be causing to a handful of people, but we believe this is the best solution for everyone.

Always feel free to contact Homey support with issues you might be experiencing with the KlikAanKlikUit app for Homey. Your issue reports always contribute to creating an even better solution for everyone! :sparkles:

— The Homey Team

What’s the procedure for reporting issues?