[APP] Trust Smart Home (Dutch: KlikAan KlikUit) by Athom

Adding a VT button in KAKU:

Add a Socket ( which i don’t have)
generate a signal
et voila you have a VT button

I use it this way since first launch of homey

So what type of device did you choose?
That is the only thing that counts for Athom support as they don’t care you didn’t have the device itself.
Or they have to check all devices in the app to see if it has your problem.

My KaKu ACDB-7000C has also stopped working. It works, but can’t add it anymore in the Flows at IF section.
Reinstall, Pull the Plug does not fix the problem.

Is this as in deleting the device and re-add it to Homey like stated in the post from Bram a few posts up?

In my case the AC-1000 are working again after deleting and re-adding them

Yeh, that would be nice indeed, but in my case it was the AC-1000

I’m using the START-LINE SET ACDB-7000BC.
The 7000b is Wireless set for an existing doorbell, but I can’t find the 7000b in the Kaku app?

Just forget the suffix,
Pair the button from your set with the ACDB-7000 and choose the button.
That is a sender so only usable as trigger

Pair the Doorbell from your set with the ACDB-7000 and choose the Doorbell.
That is a receiver so only usable as Action.

You can choose to pair the doorbell with the button but you don’t have to.

Okay thanks, Obviously, it works

after de-installing de KAKU app in Homey and cold - reboot (15 min wait), then re-installing the KAKU app in homey and pairing the device it works again!

After adding the devices again my ACDB-7000 triggers again when someone uses the doorbell. Unfortunately triggering the doorbell sound signal from a separate flow doesn’t seem to be working anymore. Any solutions for that? :slight_smile:

Edit: Never-mind. After I removed and re-added the devices a few times it suddenly works again. So I’m not touching it anymore. If it works, it works. :slight_smile:

Not sure we look at the same,

I can use the buttons as triggers and they work. and I didn’t test the Gong yet but I can use it in flows the way I expect…

And they (Athom Developers) changed something with 4.0.0 (I Guess) but it is imo corrected in 4.0.13 or .14!
KAKU sells two variants (the ACDB-6600 xx with a Gong on Battery the ACDB-7000 xx with a Gong on mains (AC ~230Volt)) both in separate Devices and sets, this gives the product the suffix.
(About the sufixes in the App I agree they are not correct… see below.)

The ACDB-7000A is a Pushbutton (transmitter) in the 4.0.13 Paring wizard called a ACDB-7000C Remote.
The ACDB-7000B is a transmitter for an existing button (with two wires) physical different but also a Remote.
The ACDB-7000C is a Gong (Receiver) in the 4.0.13 Paring wizard called a ACDB-7000C.
The same for the battery powered Gong (ACDB-6600)
Sets of Transmitter and receiver are sold as AC or BC
The B transmitter of both looks best as the 6600 Remote in de pairing wizard, the A remote best as the 7000C-remote in the pairing wizard (or just google for your images!)

It still IS possible to learn your receiver the signal of your remote (Transmitter) but not necessary.

Pairing (on KAKU App 4.0.13 or later!) a pushbutton with the -Remote device result in a device that can be used in the When… column. But you cant use it in the Then… column as that doesn’t make sense for a button.
Pairing the 6000 or 7000C (the Gongs) can be done by copying a previous learned remote signal (if you want a direct connection between the button and a Gong, independent of Homey’s functioning ) or generating a new Signal. (Then 7000C receiver has only 4 Memory places to learn a different remotes.)

It is different than previous implementation where one device could be used as trigger and as activator, but i think they are separate and can be used as separate device.

If the gong is still available in Homey you only have to pair the remote.
Just if you paired before and still have porblems, remove them from Homey and Re-pair both and check your Flows!!
(I guess a: Sorry for the inconvenience but this is a better solution for most of the users…)

(just for the picture showing two cards in the Trigger column, this is not possible to save!)

1 Like

I had same problem as you. Just did read comment of ACDB-6600. I suppose ACDB-7000 has same problem. After deinstall and reinstall of KaKu app everything works again. It’s a shame there was no warning before updating. There is no info of v4.014 in app store. Hopefully Athom will warn the KaKu app users next time before update.

1 Like

Hi, today I tried to add a acm-lv10 by generating a signal. Unfortunately I could not get it to work. Tried everything: PTP, delete device in homey and add again, reset the Kaku device, shorten the distance to less than a meter. No clue why it is not working. Any ideas?

Did you verify the working of the ACM-LV10 Mini-LED-controller 0-10V with a KAKU remote?

That is what I will try next, but have to buy one

Controller works with remote and adding it to homey by using çopy remote also works.
So it reems related to the ‘generate a signal’ functionality

Hi, since version 4.0.10, my AC-300 switch/dimmer is not being recognised as a dimmer, but as a switch. In the app it doesn’t have a dimmer slider anymore. Can you please fix this?

Things i’ve done:

• Cold restart Homey
  • Restarted the KaKu App
  • I have deleted the device and reinstalled it, but it comes back as a switch, not a dimmer.

Homey firmware is 1.5.12
Kaku version is 4.0.14

Hi,
I cant add the APA2-2300R annymore, they where connected before and removed.
I kan connect them to a remote but not to homey.
Are more users experience this?
THX!

U did ofc clear the memory of the plug?