[APP] Trust Smart Home (Dutch: KlikAan KlikUit) by Athom

Guess you updated the update from ~15 oktober
Please read this:

No, homey updated automaticly to latestes version of this app.
After the update the button was gone and broke the flow.

But could you fix it with the info in that post?

I had the same. Removed the broken device and re-paired the doorbell again. Works as itā€™s supposed to.

1 Like

Iā€™m having a strange problem with my ACDB-7000 button.
It was marked as ā€˜device not availableā€™ all of a sudden so I deleted it.
I can add it again, but itā€™s not working. When I add it I push the button and itā€™s recognized (green mark), when I push the button again, nothing happens.
When I check the device on the developer-page, I see it has no capabilities!

Same button paired here, also no capabilities in Developers.
but it worksā€¦ Pressed the button and the flow on Homey Triggersā€¦

Weirdā€¦ My Action doorbell does have the ā€˜alarm_genericā€™ capability, thatā€™s why I figured something was wrong.

Anyway, removed the app and reinstalled it. It working again nowā€¦ sort of;
Range is still really ridiculous. Button is 3m away from Homey and it only works with my front door open :roll_eyes:

My ACDB-7000 button was also broken since the latest update. deleting and re-adding the button helped and fixing the flows made everything work the way it should be. With one strange thing; my flows are triggered twiceā€¦

For example, I made a flow that, if the button is pushed, I receive a push notification on my phone and homey says that thereā€™s someone at the door. That still happens, only now I get two notifications and Homey tries to speak the sentence simultaneously :slight_smile:

Donā€™t know why this is happening, will see what happens when Iā€™ve updated to Homey 2.0 this evening.

2 Notifications from 2 different apps installed maybe?

two different phone-apps @Rocodamelshekima meansā€¦

Have the same for some time now. Feels like the signal is much longer then Homey expects and interprets this as two separate signals. Have not done any tweaking in flows, but that should be easy I guess.

No, I only have one app on my phone that can give push notifications, being the Homey app :slight_smile:

But Iā€™ve just completed the update to Homey V2 and now the push-notification is only presented once and ā€˜Homeyā€™ is also only saying it once. Problem solved!

1 Like

Just A quick question;

Do the build-in modules like the awmr-230 from KAKU report back to homey if they are switched manually?

There are no KAKU 433 devices that report back. The awmr-230 is just a receiver with two wires to use the local switch direct but it doesnā€™t transmit signals.

Thanks for the reply.
I thought so but i just wanted to make sure

Until last august I have been using this app (and Homey in generalā€¦) flawlessly. But since, I have been having problems with the infamous ā€œinvalid_device_dataā€ issue for devices like the ASUN-650, ACD-1000 and APA2-2300R.

Reinstalling / syncing the KAKU devices doesnā€™t solve it (and by the way, installing the devices can only be done by learning the remote command).

After reinstalling, the KAKU devices work for a few hours before they get an exclamation mark and invalid_device_data. I even reset and reinstalled Homey completely from scratch, which didnā€™t help.

This is the case for the official as the beta version of the app. The problem didnā€™t exist in the previous release, but Athom updates and released a new version with the bug again.

Does anyone have a solution?

Yesterday I have added an AWST-8800 in my Homey.
I also added the ACM-1000 that is connected.

Now I can not do anything with the AWST-8800 in Homey.
It is always on. Why would I keep this device in Homey?

Any suggestion?

You can use it in flows in the ā€œwhenā€ column and switch on of off any other device you have.

1 Like

Ah, yes.
Then Iā€™m going to remove it.

Hi,

Can KlikaanKlikUit be a solution for a computer screen which I automatically want to turn on / off with Homey?

Itā€™s not a TV so no infrared or Smart possibilities.

Other options can be Osram or Innr SP:

What I want to avoid is to buy another bridge, so ideally we will connect this with the HUE bridge? Is that a good idea as I donā€™t want it to be seen as a light but as a screen?