[APP][Pro] Knmi (Dutch weather, for Homey firmware v5 or above)

@Some1

Jonathan

I really like the app, great work! I am missing the weather alarm text tag. It now only shows if there’s an alarm or not. Is it possible to add it?

Thanks!

I do not see any icons?

1 Like

Did you try restarting the app?

Yes I did, and PTP

Hey @wesley_w i have the same isseu no picuters on it.
I thought it was like that in the app.

I second that. And it fine for me :wink:

Is there any idea how to get the icons in the app?
If not I will rest my case.

I have not found/created any icons, so no way to get them to show yet. Please feel free to search for royalty free matching icons.

Shouldn’t Athom be able to help with creating / supplying these kind of images?

@Some1
Icons can be found/requested here GitHub - athombv/homey-vectors-public: Developers can request vector icons for an Homey App here

What I was thinking today, the guy behind darksky weather created lots of icons too. Maybe you can borrow some of his. Darksky isn’t possible anymore

Feature request.

Would it be possible to add a selectable value to the device icon. I would like the device to show the local outside temperature.

Thanks!

1 Like

All capabilities which start with ‘measure_’ and ‘alarm_’ should be selectable as indicator.
You can view the capabilities used at the https://tools.developer.homey.app/tools/devices
At the search bar on the right hand panel, enter Weer - KNMI
You should see something like this:

Maybe the outside temp capability doesn’t start with measure_

To @Some1:
Leendert (Koktail) solved this issue in his flora sensor app. Might come in handy.:beers:

Thanks @Peter_Kawa

The indicator is not configureable

That can only be solved by the dev, but I was curious what the capabilities are at this moment for that device.

Bij installatie blijft de app hangen. Waarschijnlijk omdat ik de API key moet invullen. Ik kan echter nergens even vinden hoe en waar. Mochten sommigen aanstoot nemen aan mijn beginners-vraag dan bij voorbaat excuses. Vraag: Waar moet ik mijn weerlive.nl API-key aangeven?

De app opzoeken bij apps, er op klikken en dan “configureer” kiezen.

‘Bij installatie blijft de app hangen.’ waardoor het configureren wat uitdagend wordt. Hij geeft ook aan dat bij installatie de API-key wordt gecheckt, maar die is dan nog nergens ingegeven. Iets met Kip en Ei :wink:

Ok. Net 0.1.14 op 2 Homeys gezet met de mobiele app, allebei geen probleem met 6.x firmware.

En hij doet geen api key checken lijkt het.

Gelukt. Je bedoelde Configureer app onder Settings…Dank…