Homey Community Forum

KNMI weatherdata

I have a problem with the KNMI-app, or I don’t understand the flow :slight_smile:
I’ve made a API after installing the app. But I guess I’m not receiving any data. This flow isn’t working, because the variables aren’t changing.

Am I missing something here?

Did you use the tags from the knmi app? When adding the tags search for the knmi app tags and put them in your flow. Maybe it works.

Do the data in the knmi app update them selves? So not your problem could maybe be the api?

And ofcourse try to restart the knmi app

Yes, I am using the tags from the app itself. These are called (in this example) “Plaats” and “Huidige temperatuur”. I’ve created two variables, called “knmi_plaats” which is a text variable, and “knmi_temp_huidig” which is a number variable.

I run this flow by hand and have another flow that triggers it every 10 minutes with a 30 second delay, to have the most recent data available. I have restart the app, but without any effect.

If you push the Test button in your flow you can see if the problem is at the THEN part. If this works the problem has to be at the WHEN part. In that case does the knmi app give you up to date data in the app itself?