[APP][Pro] Kodi [2.6.0]

:+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi @Marvin_Schenkel,
First sorry for my bad Language,
I know that you have very little time but only one question can you say when it will be implemented?

Hi @Marvin_Schenkel Do you foresee that you will add support for the PVR of kodi ? I would realy be interessted in that. I would like to set the channels using the Xiaomi cube or google home.

1 Like

Totally agree!

Hi! I am getting this error ! When trying to run shutdown. I have tried to restart the app etc. I am on version 2.6.0. Running latest build of libreelec with kodi.

Screenshot_20200708_230922_app.homey|230x500

Hi! I think I am running into the same issue as you, with the same error, and almost the same setup with libreelec.

Can you explain how you implemented the workaround. I am sorry if it is a dumb question, but I am a bit new to homey.

Hey!

It is a very long time ago I’ve used this, but I think it was something like this…
Just put the command in the URL like:

http://ip-adress/jsonrpc?request={“jsonrpc”:“2.0”,“method”:“System.Shutdown”,“id”:1}

For example:
http://192.168.15.117/jsonrpc?request={“jsonrpc”:“2.0”,“method”:“System.Shutdown”,“id”:1}

Thanks, so, how can I run this as part of a flow? Any idea?

With an addon/app:

Thnx

I have issues with the app being unable to connect to Kodi quite often. When I check the settings I noticed it’s trying to connect to an external IP-address (I added the hostname in the settings since it might change because of DHCP). When I save the hostname again, it finds the internal IP-address again and the device works fine again. But after a while, probably because I turn off my Kodi machine, it’s again back on the external IP.

Is it possible to have this fixed in the app?

1 Like

No, that’s just your dns. Fixed by entering the ip and making a reservation.

@Marvin_Schenkel Hi,

Works this with Kodi 19 Matrix?

Nobody?

Just did a quick test here with Kodi 19 on my laptop. Added OK and was able to control it.

Android, athom homey, the app crashes if i change “play a favorite” (white screen).
And the web works normally.
have one for me so?

is there a way to play the playlist?
Thank

Hello. I recently purchased Nvidia Shield that I use for Kodi, I only had 1 ethernet cable going to the TV that I had to plug into Shield for better internet speed. With that I lost the ability to turn my TV on or off remotely since it only supports wake on lan and not wake on wireless. I can’t seem to wake Nvidia shield up with Wake on lan either. So i have a question if its possible to wake shield up using Kodi, because I’ve read that there is such a feature. Can someone please help me out? Thank you.

I doubt you can wake up a device through an installed app when the device is asleep.

How do you intend to turn on the tv or shield remotely besides a rc?

I too had this issue on Kodi. When I was using Addon, the sounds don’t seem fine. But, when I updated the Kodi, everything is fine and smoothly working. I followed this How to Install Kodi on Firestick and Fire TV in October 2021: Install Guide tutorial to install on my Amazon Fire TV Device.

I got a flow with “play music by artist xx” for some reason it repeats endlessly, even an explicit “Pause after 10 s” is not able to kill the loop. Did this happen to anyone before?