I have kept the interface as simple as possible:
To get started:
You need to obtain an API key from Linktap. There is a button on the Configure App page
that can obtain a new API key for you if you don’t already have one.
Just enter you LinkTap Username (this is not your email address) and LinkTap Password then click on the “Get a new API key” button. If it is succesful, the new API key will be entered into it’s field and the settings will be saved. The password is only required to obtain the key so it is not saved.
Note: If you get a new API Key it will invalidate the previous one so any thirdpart app that was using it will stop working. Therefore, if you have an existing key then enter it manually.
If you have manually entered the API Key, tap on Save Changes.
You can then add your LinkTap devices through the normal Homey method.
The app will show all your LinkTap valves on all your hubs that are connected to the account.
Note: the API to get devices has a minimum interval of 5 minute so the app caches the data to ensure it is always available. The same API is also the only way to get the current alarms and status, so it is polled every 5 minutes. The side effect is that newly added valves or hubs could take up to 5 minutes to appear when adding devices.
To use the Instant mode, open the Advanced Settings screen and enter the required details.
Save the settings once you have them as you want.
Select Instant Mode from the pick list and the command will be sent with all the settings to activate the relay.
- Support for G1 valves
- German translation provided by @fantross (thank you)
- Fix crash if no data returned from LinkTap.
- Fix Clear Log button.
- Fix issue with app settings not taking effect until the app is restarted.
- Fixed issue with the Turn Off Instant Mode flow card.
- Fixed issue with the water volume.
- Reset cycle remaining when instanat mode is cancelled.
- Fixed issue the water volume units text.
- "Added On / Off capability for quick instant mode activation / deactivation.
- Check for new On / Off capability availability earlier to ensure it is added before being used.
- Add more diagnostics to see the message that is sent to LinkTap.
- Fix issue when sending log.
- Fix error when activating instant mode on G1 tapLinkers.
- Trap POST errors.
- Added instructions and LinkTap URL to obtain API key
Version 0.0.12 https://homey.app/en-gb/app/com.linktap/Link-Tap/test
- Added button to obtain an API key.